WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about masturbation & gender identity

They masturbate on their own. It's completely normal and natural. So what is or was your problem?
If what you say is true, and I don't believe it is, why does the WHO have to teach such behavior?
I think it's just a plan to sexualize children as is their plan to teach "an awareness of sexual identity"
which children who innately posses such knowledge anyway.

But we understand the WHO is a leftist UN affiliated organization and in whose interests it is to
sexualize infants.
I guess you don't know very much about what little ones do or don't do. Lack of experience rearing children I suspect. Try the internet for info regarding. You may learn something.

WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”
View attachment 329689

Sorry I am going to take the risk and post this it's important for the ppl to see agree with it or not it's gonna stick.

OH isn't this so so special ---- Lets teach kids how to do this. Can this help even the left to see just how crooked WORLD GOVS are get it WORLD GOVS these are youru pigs who want the NWO can you not see this wake up ppl this is all going to get much much worse if you do not get on board with ' FREEDOM RIGHTS AND LIIBERTY!!!! AND GET RID OF BIG TECH!!

REMEMBER THIS TOO FOOL HOSPITALS ARE CLAIMING YOUR LOVED ONE DIED OF CORONA19 BECAUSE THEY GET A HUGE BONUS FOR SAYING THEY DIED FROM IIT DUMBASSES!! LOOK IT UP.

Wow. This is reaching way back. How long did you have to dig to find this new piece of alt-right faux outrage? This study was released by a European section of WHO (not WHO as a general body) and it was published almost 10 years ago. I wonder if Jones is experiencing a little income deficit of his own? People must not be buying enough of his supplements. So, out comes the next non-existent piece of outrage for the right wing to drive traffic to his site.

Here is the actual study published. I'm reading through it and want to understand the context.
https://www.bzga-whocc.de/fileadmin/user_upload/WHO_BZgA_Standards_English.pdf

I didn't have to dig you stupid mother fkr!!!! Everybody else sees iit in their fking schools you asshole. !!

IT IIS IN THE NEWS ON SCHOOL SITES !!

WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”
View attachment 329689

Sorry I am going to take the risk and post this it's important for the ppl to see agree with it or not it's gonna stick.

OH isn't this so so special ---- Lets teach kids how to do this. Can this help even the left to see just how crooked WORLD GOVS are get it WORLD GOVS these are youru pigs who want the NWO can you not see this wake up ppl this is all going to get much much worse if you do not get on board with ' FREEDOM RIGHTS AND LIIBERTY!!!! AND GET RID OF BIG TECH!!

REMEMBER THIS TOO FOOL HOSPITALS ARE CLAIMING YOUR LOVED ONE DIED OF CORONA19 BECAUSE THEY GET A HUGE BONUS FOR SAYING THEY DIED FROM IIT DUMBASSES!! LOOK IT UP.
They masturbate on their own. It's completely normal and natural. So what is or was your problem?

you stupid mother fkr-------- It comes natural at the right age not when it is INDUCED INTO THINKING because the school poliice say so............ NOBODY thiinks of this shit they have to be. CONDITIONED TO THINK IT --- THEY HAVE TO BE CONNED INTO THINKING IT !!

WHO HAS YOUR KIDS 8 HRS OUT OF THE GAWD DAM DAY THEY DO !!
Fuck off.

View attachment 329689

Wow. This is reaching way back. How long did you have to dig to find this new piece of alt-right faux outrage? This study was released by a European section of WHO (not WHO as a general body) and it was published almost 10 years ago. I wonder if Jones is experiencing a little income deficit of his own? People must not be buying enough of his supplements. So, out comes the next non-existent piece of outrage for the right wing to drive traffic to his site.

Here is the actual study published. I'm reading through it and want to understand the context.

I didn't have to dig you stupid mother fkr!!!! Everybody else sees iit in their fking schools you asshole. !!

No it's not. It's a 10 year old study posted on a fringe alt-right website by a guy that ultimately wants to convince the weak minded like yourself to buy something....putting money in his pocket. Sucker.

View attachment 329689

you stupid mother fkr-------- It comes natural at the right age not when it is INDUCED INTO THINKING because the school poliice say so............ NOBODY thiinks of this shit they have to be. CONDITIONED TO THINK IT --- THEY HAVE TO BE CONNED INTO THINKING IT !!

Fuck off.

lmfao bite me beech. You knnow you can't come back with anything huh big baby . lmfao demoncratic douche bag.

View attachment 329689

No it's not. It's a 10 year old study posted on a fringe alt-right website by a guy that ultimately wants to convince the weak minded like yourself to buy something....putting money in his pocket. Sucker.

then stop llooking in the mirror low iq that way you won't notice yourself at 10 so much.
1588184592198.png

View attachment 329689

Fuck off.

lmfao bite me beech. You knnow you can't come back with anything huh big baby . lmfao demoncratic douche bag.
You're a deranged idiot that constantly posts garbage you miserable puke.

I guess you don't know very much about what little ones do or don't do. Lack of experience rearing children I suspect. Try the internet for info regarding. You may learn something.
I raised three young children myself and of course I remember childhood myself. I hve two grand daughters now and of course we had lots of friends with children of their own.
So I don't lack for experience. Fuck off, obnoxious troll.

I raised three young children myself and of course I remember childhood. I hve two grand daughters now and of course we had lots of friends with children of their own.
So I don't lack for experience. Fuck off, obnoxious troll.
No, you fuck off you illiterate twit. You may have been around children, but you know absolutely zip.

View attachment 329689

Fuck off.

You're a deranged idiot that constantly posts garbage you miserable puke.
reality is hard ain't it bitch grow a pair dick wad.

We know it's way past our ability to comprehend this all.

1588189772681.png

Last edited:
This looks like a good, fact-based guide. Of course, one has to be age-appropriate. It's much better than the hocus-pocus I got as I got older My mother even managed to weave the Virgin Mary into the mush.

Kids do have to be educated about sexual and reproductive matters or there is a danger that they will be in for a very rude awakening one day.

Some folks give the impression that they are obsessed with pedophilia, but there is nothing that I could find in this material that could be construed as having anything to do with it.

Hit a nerve, did I?
No. You're the sort of moron who declares victory because he can't
earn it any other way. You wish you got to me.

I said masturbation is natural.
No you didn't. You called me an "illiterate twit"
and said I didn't know anything about children. Both insults are feggin' absurd and very false, obviously.

You are a true illiterate dumbass who can't read.
And you are a borderline mentally retarded pedophile. And you may be over the border.

View attachment 329689

That WHO are doing this and as WHO are part of The UN suggests AGAIN that they are pro-paedophiles, they CONTAIN paedophiles WORKING for them and also in general are sympathetic to paedophiles, pushing the LGBTQ Propaganda on 3 year olds is Classic Paedophile Grooming.

WHO and The UN should be bombed, drop a fucking bomb on these creatures.

Forum List

Back