Who has a better grasp of reality?

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

I know this is from the 1986 Rodney Dangerfield movie "Back To School" but bear with me for a second:
In this context who would have the better grasp on the economic and practical realities of running a business?
Dangerfield's character Thornton Melon or the Econ professor who never worked in the private sector?

I know this is from the 1986 Rodney Dangerfield movie "Back To School" but bear with me for a second:
In this context who would have the better grasp on the economic and practical realities of running a business?
Dangerfield's character Thornton Melon or the Econ professor who never worked in the private sector?

Thornton on business in his experience with start up, where he did start up. Economics, not so much.

Sounds like the one with the best grasp of reality was the guy who wrote the script

Thorton Melon.

Forum List

Back