Zone1 Who has a KKK costume or knows where I can get one?

I asked the Loyal White Knights, if they have a online shop with not so expensive KKK items, they wrote me one email in 2020 i dont know if they are still around.

Greetings from Mortimer

Thanks very much for your email. Sorry for the very late reply, I just realised you wrote me. I wont join the Klan, but do you have a online shop where i can buy a kkk hood and robe or costume for a not so expensive prize and KKK items? I do not want to be a KKK member, but Im a social media influencer and want it for my videos and pictures. I often act as if im in a movie etc... Here is my YouTube account...

If you can offer KKK items like hood, robe, t-shirts or any other items for a fair and not so expensive prize maybe?

Thanks very much

Regards, Mortimer

Hold up a minute....
So you've been looking for white supremacist gear since 2020?
Interesting.

I asked the Loyal White Knights, if they have a online shop with not so expensive KKK items, they wrote me one email in 2020 i dont know if they are still around.

Greetings from Mortimer

Thanks very much for your email. Sorry for the very late reply, I just realised you wrote me. I wont join the Klan, but do you have a online shop where i can buy a kkk hood and robe or costume for a not so expensive prize and KKK items? I do not want to be a KKK member, but Im a social media influencer and want it for my videos and pictures. I often act as if im in a movie etc... Here is my YouTube account...

If you can offer KKK items like hood, robe, t-shirts or any other items for a fair and not so expensive prize maybe?

Thanks very much

Regards, Mortimer

You have serious mental issues.

Forum List

Back