Who has been in a space shuttle? I have been in one.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
At the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, it has a space shuttle visitors can get into. It was a great experience being in a space shuttle. Who posts who has been in that space shuttle? Or any of them where they were taken to be installed for visitors.

At the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, it has a space shuttle visitors can get into. It was a great experience being in a space shuttle. Who posts who has been in that space shuttle? Or any of them where they were taken to be installed for visitors.

I think I might have been in one that was decommissioned at the Museum of Flight in Seattle. If that was the case, I'm guessing I wasn't too impressed because my memory of it is quite vague. Being on a decommissioned Concorde during the same visit was more impressive.

I think I might have been in one that was decommissioned at the Museum of Flight in Seattle. If that was the case, I'm guessing I wasn't too impressed because my memory of it is quite vague. Being on a decommissioned Concorde during the same visit was more impressive.

Thanks. I don't know though I have been in Seattle. I would love to get onto the Concorde.

Forum List

Back