Who in 2016?

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
No one has emerged as a potential presidential candidate for 2016 that really has me enthusiastic.

No tricks - I'm not just inviting people to mention someone so I can rip on them. I am honestly interested. If you could select our next president, who would it be?

I have a feeling Hillary Clinton will be running.

I wouldn't mind Mitch Daniels running on the Republican Ticket.

I have a feeling Hillary Clinton will be running.

I wouldn't mind Mitch Daniels running on the Republican Ticket.

Mitch Daniels might be an interesting option. You may be right about Clinton. I don't mean to diss any suggestions, but honestly I wouldn't be that excited about her candidacy.

No one has emerged as a potential presidential candidate for 2016 that really has me enthusiastic.

No tricks - I'm not just inviting people to mention someone so I can rip on them. I am honestly interested. If you could select our next president, who would it be?

It will be Hillary. Everyone knows it, some just don't want to admit it. To believe she is not running is laughable. My guess is that she will easily win the Democratic nomination, she will pick Julian Castro as her running mate, and she will win very easily in the general election.

The economy is likely to be doing better by then, the deficit will be down considerably as tax revenues increase, so winning won't be too difficult. By putting Castro on the ticket, it will force the Republican nominee to spend a lot of time in Texas campaigning just to hold on to the state, and a Clinton/Castro ticket actually might win in Texas. There has been some talk of Castro running for Governor in 2014 but to date he has insisted that he is just running for re-election for mayor in 2013. My guess is that people have already been talking to him about the possibility of him being on the ticket with Hillary.

Of course, I could be completely wrong on all of this, but that's what makes predicting things fun.

It will be Hillary. Everyone knows it, some just don't want to admit it. To believe she is not running is laughable. My guess is that she will easily win the Democratic nomination, she will pick Julian Castro as her running mate, and she will win very easily in the general election.

The economy is likely to be doing better by then, the deficit will be down considerably as tax revenues increase, so winning won't be too difficult. By putting Castro on the ticket, it will force the Republican nominee to spend a lot of time in Texas campaigning just to hold on to the state, and a Clinton/Castro ticket actually might win in Texas. There has been some talk of Castro running for Governor in 2014 but to date he has insisted that he is just running for re-election for mayor in 2013. My guess is that people have already been talking to him about the possibility of him being on the ticket with Hillary.

Of course, I could be completely wrong on all of this, but that's what makes predicting things fun.

I respect that and all.
It's just that what I was asking was something a little different.
I am interested in who YOU would select if the choice was yours and yours alone. Not really looking for predictions about what WILL happen - more of opinions on what you WOULD LIKE to happen.

Hillary was a disaster as Sec. of State and would be an even bigger disaster as President. Besides, Obama will most likely find a reason to suspend the election anyway, through some false flag operation. He's not planning on going anywhere.

Hillary was a disaster as Sec. of State and would be an even bigger disaster as President. Besides, Obama will most likely find a reason to suspend the election anyway, through some false flag operation. He's not planning on going anywhere.

Just like Bush wasn't going anywhere. I remember nutters like you, but from the other side, telling us how GW was going to make himself king. You dupes are all the same.

:cuckoo:

I appreciate your input - but who is it you want to win?

I have serious doubts as to whether or not there will be an election at all, but if there is, it's too early to predict a winner. A lot can happen between now and 2016, but at this point in time, Hillary is the obvious front runner (I don't know why) on the Dem side. On the Republican side it would be Rand Paul, Scott Walker, maybe Rick Perry, Rubio (hopefully not), perhaps John Kasich.

Hillary will not be the dem candidate, too old, too much baggage, too divisive, too shrill. The dem power brokers know that she could not win so they will find someone else. Who heard of obama 3 years before he won?

on the GOP side there are several who would like a shot---could be any of the ones currently in the media lights or someone totally unexpected.

or we could have a real viable third party that would be devoted to honesty, truth, the constitution, term limits, small government, fiscal responsibility, and sensible international policy----or pigs could fly.

I have serious doubts as to whether or not there will be an election at all, but if there is, it's too early to predict a winner. A lot can happen between now and 2016, but at this point in time, Hillary is the obvious front runner (I don't know why) on the Dem side. On the Republican side it would be Rand Paul, Scott Walker, maybe Rick Perry, Rubio (hopefully not), perhaps John Kasich.

I share your concerns on that, the way obama is doing everything possible to put the country in a state of anarchy and then declare martial law makes one wonder if there will be an election in 16 or it will be the beginning of our second civil war.

this country is teetering on the edge right now. and obama and the left wing idiots are pushing hard to push it over the edge so they can take complete control.

I respect that and all.
I am interested in who YOU would select if the choice was yours and yours alone. Not really looking for predictions about what WILL happen - more of opinions on what you WOULD LIKE to happen.

Dick Cheney

Anyone who backs Hillary Clinton should do the world a favor, put a pistol in their mouth, and pull the trigger before the election. If this country really is stupid enough to make Hillary Clinton president of the United States then we really are finished as a nation and it's time to start looking elsewhere to live. You can't fix that many people who are that stupid.

I respect that and all.

Dick Cheney

OK - at least you get the question.
I wasn't asking for PREDICTIONS - I'm asking who is your favorite.

Forum List

Back