Who in 2016?

too early tell...right now, i would not support anyone, but if i had to pick, jeb bush, though he would never run or win and is not my favorite

Bush might campaign but I think he has the heart of a Fred T, not much of one for the fight.

I have a feeling Hillary Clinton will be running.

I wouldn't mind Mitch Daniels running on the Republican Ticket.

There will never be another President Clinton.

Should Hilary decide to run for the Presidency and win, she would - AT LAST - would have arrived at the destination of her dreams, and would be able to chuck the name of the two-timing rapist husband, "Clinton" forever, and would insist to be known as President Rotten (or Rodham).

Bush might campaign but I think he has the heart of a Fred T, not much of one for the fight.

Man did he (Fred T) sleepwalk through that one or what? Someone finally woke him up for his convention speech and I thought, "Crap, if he had been that into it from the start, he might have won."

In all seriousness, I think Christie is really the only one who could beat Hill. Not that he necessarily would, but he can get independent voters. Practically speaking, if the GOP could win NJ to go along with Fla and Tex, I think the math gets iffy for the dems, esp considering PA is trending gop and Ohio is always in play.

Anyone the gop can get from DC is gonna be tagged with the hyper partisanship .. and deservedly so. Jeb's got baggage. Daniels has the wife, and he looks soft. Perry's an idiot. Walker is a tea partier. Of course, Christie might well be too willign to compromise on issues to get the nomination. I got a laugh from the stories of Liz Cheney maybe being the final end to the gop's alcohol binder, and the moment when the party says "Oh God I gotta get some help."

I prefer Christie to Hill, but I hope the dems win because imo it'd be good for the country to move the supreme court back towards the middle. And Hill is a corporate attorney who was on the Wal-Mart BOD, rather than some wild eyed liberal.

Of all the people who have been mentioned, so far Christie is my top choice.
But as so many have (correctly) pointed out - we've got a long way to go.

I want somebody who doesn't represent the status quo, and Rand Paul is the only one so far who doesn't. Christie would not be much different than Hillary, he's a disgusting fat ass bully with a big mouth who thinks it's cute to call people names if they disagree with him or don't make him the center of attention.

I want somebody who doesn't represent the status quo, and Rand Paul is the only one so far who doesn't. Christie would not be much different than Hillary, he's a disgusting fat ass bully with a big mouth who thinks it's cute to call people names if they disagree with him or don't make him the center of attention.

I usually don't base my vote on vulgar personal insults
but you make such a compelling argument ......

Nah, didn't work this time either.

So we've heard your predictions about who will run and some slams on some of the potentials.
So how about telling me - who you would you like to see win?

Last edited:

So we've heard your predictions about who will run and some slams on some of the potentials.
Sorry I told the truth about Christie, but his many bombastic comments speak for themselves. And as I said, I want someone who doesn't represent the status quo, so unless someone else comes along between now and 2016, my pick would be Rand Paul. Didn't like his dad, but so far I like Rand.

Sorry I told the truth about Christie, but his many bombastic comments speak for themselves. And as I said, I want someone who doesn't represent the status quo, so unless someone else comes along between now and 2016, my pick would be Rand Paul. Didn't like his dad, but so far I like Rand.

Well, I never thought you'd lie about what your opinion of someone is. What would be the point of that?

Rand Paul - Ok - cool. Thanks.

S. J.'s comments are the only bullying bombastic comments here.

Christie has told the far right to "flip off or grow up." Good, they need to be told that.

He has told them to play nice, or they don't get any influence. Good.

Christie is the only Republican who can compete against HRC: Rand certainly can't. No sand, just like his dad.

Hillary will not be the dem candidate, too old, too much baggage, too divisive, too shrill.

Very few people outside the retarded demographic of the faux right wing think this way. Addtionally, the retarded demographic of the faux right wing is going to say that about any Democratic candidate. Consequently, such opinions are meaningless.

Last edited:
Redfish, don't talk about what the Dems are going to do, please.

You don't even understand that your side of the GOP is being thrown over the side.

Redfish, don't talk about what the Dems are going to do, please.

You don't even understand that your side of the GOP is being thrown over the side.

dear liberal:

kindly stop talking as if you are any authority. you have proven yourself as an individual who sorely lacks any political knowledge.

Forum List

Back