Who in Israel weeps for innocent american Rachel Corrie?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Not their government thats for sure.They deliberatly run over her with a tank,their government doesnt hold the driver of the tank accountable for his actions yet we still got Israeli apologists defending their actions.:cuckoo:

whats even more sad is our corrupt government doesnt hold Israel accountable for it either.

waits to be called jew hater and anti semetic.:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anyone deliberately run her over? There were other ways of getting her out of the way of the job that had to be done.

The exact nature of her death and the culpability of the bulldozer operator are disputed, with fellow ISM protestors saying that the Israeli soldier operating the bulldozer deliberately ran over Corrie, and Israeli government eyewitnesses saying that it was an accident since the bulldozer operator could not see her.

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hate to break the news to you but trusting wikipedia as a reliable source is as naive as trusting Bill Clinton-the man who several white house staffed resigned from saying they did so because he could never open up his mouth without tellinng a lie,thats the same thing as trusting him to be truthful about his relationship with Monica. :D

view second video I posted,it shreads to pieces the lies of wikipedia.

eyewitness accounts from friends of hers that were there that saw it like that guy in the second video i posted,dispute the lies of wikipedia.who you going to believe? the government of israel and wikipedia or eyewitnesses? since when have governments looked out for the people instead of their own special interests?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Why would anyone deliberately run her over? There were other ways of getting her out of the way of the job that had to be done.

good question.the answer is the government of israel is as corrupt as washington is.They are no different than the majority of government officials who work in washington. to people like them, a human life-someone they dont know,means about as much to them as it does with us when we step on an ant or kill a fly.when we do that,we dont think about it for a second,we do it then completely forget about it like it never happened. same way with the governments of israel and in the united states.:mad:

its a fucked up world run by murderers in government.many in washington and many in israel.

Last edited:
They should have just sprayed her like this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-njv7RJqtRM]Israeli security forces spray 'Skunk' at Palestinian homes - YouTube[/ame]

Not their government thats for sure.They deliberatly run over her with a tank,their government doesnt hold the driver of the tank accountable for his actions yet we still got Israeli apologists defending their actions.:cuckoo:

whats even more sad is our corrupt government doesnt hold Israel accountable for it either.

Rachel Corrie was crushed/killed by Israeli army bulldozer in the Gaza Strip Palestine - YouTube

Rachel Corrie death: eyewitness attacks 'implausible' Israeli verdict - YouTube

She's a "goyim" which means that she's nothing more than an animal. Why should an Israeli give two hoots about an American?

:udaman::beer:

Rachel Corrie was crushed/killed by Israeli army bulldozer in the Gaza Strip Palestine - YouTube

She's a "goyim" which means that she's nothing more than an animal. Why should an Israeli give two hoots about an American?

:udaman::beer:

as I said before,anybody who thinks the government of israel gives a rats ass about an american anymore so than we do when we step on an ant or kill a fly,better get off the crack then been smoking.:cuckoo:

The goverment of the united states doesnt give it a shit about the lives of american citizens,why in the hell would israel?:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao:

Last edited:
Who in Israel cries for Rachael Corrie? The exact number of Palestinians who cry for the three Israelis that were murdered in Cold Blood :evil:

Another ancient debate, again.
Rachel Corrie died 10 years ago and mistakenly (she was 1,60?) got ran over by D9.
A Great example why Hamas need from time to time a new fatalities, or else you just bring back the dead.

LOL!!!!! LET'S SEE WHAT THE GENTILES HAVE BEEN CALLING THE JEWS FOR OVER 2000 YEARS!!!! JUST TO HAME A FEW!!!

BEANIE- HEAD
HOOK NOSE
HYMIE
CHRIST KILLER
" JEW ME" :evil:

Yet you have the CHUTPAH to complain???

Talk about your religion

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

This is what your Church teaches. Some Goyim( YOUR WORDS) can dish it out but can't take it when they get it back.

Can't see most in America giving a hoot about an Israeli. The usual Pro Palestinian Double Standard :D

Last edited:

LOL!!!!! LET'S SEE WHAT THE GENTILES HAVE BEEN CALLING THE JEWS FOR OVER 2000 YEARS!!!! JUST TO HAME A FEW!!!

BEANIE- HEAD
HOOK NOSE
HYMIE
CHRIST KILLER
" JEW ME" :evil:

Yet you have the CHUTPAH to complain???

Talk about your religion

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

This is what your Church teaches. Some Goyim( YOUR WORDS) can dish it out but can't take it when they get it back.

Can't see most in America giving a hoot about an Israeli. The usual Pro Palestinian Double Standard :D

1) You prove my point (the truth oozes from your pores and your words).
2) Never said I was pro-Palestinian. America has too many problems of her own to worry about yours or theirs.
3) The English words "hook nose" and "****" were used 2000 years ago? Do you have some historical evidence to substantiate that claim?

Last edited:
“Israeli spies have done more harm and have damaged the United States more than the intelligence agents of all other countries on earth combined... They are the gravest threat to our national security.”
—

Admiral Bobby Inman
Former Deputy Director of the CIA

This is what I wrote in my Trilogy about Right Wing Zionists after a rabid Zionist Bubba's Mom posted her hate, she may be posting as MHunter, you know, nasty and void of compassion...
I could hear the shrieking
Horrid sound along with the clanking

Of metal rolling and crunching
And screams again, again!
It was BubbazMom being

Run over by a Bulldozer, blood
Splatting, flesh splitting
But she arose completely

Whole and then the Dozer would
Repeat running her over
In time, like a metronome!

As we moved closer
I could see a child crying
So I asked:

What goes on TuTu soldier?

"BubbazMom had
No sympathy
For Rachel

Corrie's Mom,

And said Rachel deserved
To Die
But even Our ZioNazi Master

Was not evil enough
To put Bubba
Under the Dozer

To make the punishment
Fit the crime
It is Bubba who watches his mother die,

Over and over!

I am sure Corrie's relatives would like to meet these sick excuses for human beings to let them know how they feel about the Israel Firster position that supports Israel over Americans.

So the OP is complaining that the Israeli government didn't show compassion for Rachel Corrie's death, when the Palestinian 'government' CONDONES when a Palestinian kills. Israeli's while Gaza celebrate and hand out candies??

What a lunatic :lol:

BTW, one side says it was deliberate and the other says it was not. And since neither of us were there, I think the best thing to do is come up with the most rational answer, which is: it was NOT intentional!

Why the fuck would the driver run her over? What would it accomplish?

I am sure Corrie's relatives would like to meet these sick excuses for human beings to let them know how they feel about the Israel Firster position that supports Israel over Americans.

What about the Palestinian firster, Rachel Corrie who burnt and tore up several pictures of American flags?

BTW, just because someone supports Israel, doesn't mean they are an Israeli firster :lol:

Oh, and when are you going to stop whining???

Forum List

Back