Who Is ANTIFA?

In before the inevitable clash between them and BLM. :auiqs.jpg:
As long as they stay in their place there will be no clash fool. :)
Wow, what a fucking racist thing to say....

That is like LBJ, talking about the "blacks better not get uppity"..
I've never heard Lebron say that. You got a link?

Dont see how its racist. I'm Black.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaa......Man, you just proved how well the public education has dumbed your sorry ass down. LBJ, the new society, the man who created the projects where he could put all the weeds of society in a 1 sq mile area.

Where is the part where he said Blacks better not get uppity?

Where is the part where he said Blacks better not get uppity?

That was not caught on camera, but he sure did think of you guys as *******...And many of you , sure do act the part. If you didnt act like one, you would be treated like any other law abiding citizen, but then you would call them oreos, uncle toms, or tokens....I just realized what all the blacks who died at the hands of police all had in common. Trayvon Martin, Freddie Grey, Michael, Brown, Georg Floyd, and the latest from Atlanta Rayshard Brooks, all were criminals, did a criminal act and were shot for being the criminals they were. Want to have black people not be shot, then stop being fucking *******...Lyndon Baines Johnson sure was right in putting all them weeds into the projects, for then only the projects would burn, not some law abiding black persons Wendy's ...

" but he sure did think of you guys as *******. "

LBJ didnt think of us as stars he was racist as hell.

I noticed the ANTIFA name has been tossed around quite a bit but I didnt know anyone in the group. I heard Drumpf wanted to define them as a terrorist group so I immediately begin to like them and my interest in them grew even more. Well I met one today at work. Hes a white guy and he filled me in. Drumpf doesnt have a fucking clue who and what they are. I saw this posted online and felt that it was pretty close to what I learned today. I thought it may help clear up some of the confusion created by the lies of the right wing.

They are a bunch of queers, you will fit in nicely with them, twinkle toes

I noticed the ANTIFA name has been tossed around quite a bit but I didnt know anyone in the group. I heard Drumpf wanted to define them as a terrorist group so I immediately begin to like them and my interest in them grew even more. Well I met one today at work. Hes a white guy and he filled me in. Drumpf doesnt have a fucking clue who and what they are. I saw this posted online and felt that it was pretty close to what I learned today. I thought it may help clear up some of the confusion created by the lies of the right wing.

I'm pretty sure this guy would kick your soft ass with one hand.

ANTIFA walking to their next riot.

Nazi-Party-rally-Nurnberg-Germany-1933.jpg

People like those who carried the flags in your photo killed my uncle in Europe in WWII. They were in hitler's army. Because of them, I never got to meet that uncle.

Are you saying that the American Army is Fascist?

Antifa is just short for anti fascist.

The people in your photo are fascists.

My uncle was anti fascist. So were the men he fought with in the Army during WWII. So was all of America, England and most of the world.

My uncle gave his life so that you and all of us can be free.

You spit on his sacrifice. You spit on all who sacrificed their lives for our nation.

I heard Drumpf wanted to define them as a terrorist group so I immediately begin to like them and my interest in them grew even more.

Is it the violence that interests you or the communism??

With no central leader, Antifa adherents have found each other in local communities. They communicate and recruit largely through social media. Their protests are organized via Facebook.
And of late, in active areas, monthly meetings have increased in frequency to several times each week. Activists take martial arts classes together and strategize about how to achieve their main goal: taking down fascists.https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

Which Guy? Pajama boy.

american-manhood.jpg

I heard Drumpf wanted to define them as a terrorist group so I immediately begin to like them and my interest in them grew even more.

Is it the violence that interests you or the communism??

With no central leader, Antifa adherents have found each other in local communities. They communicate and recruit largely through social media. Their protests are organized via Facebook.
And of late, in active areas, monthly meetings have increased in frequency to several times each week. Activists take martial arts classes together and strategize about how to achieve their main goal: taking down fascists.https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html
I like how the used a multi-tiered attack to fuck up these lice bearing inbred white supremacists. We are going to talk and I am going to listen to their tactics.

Which Guy? Pajama boy.

View attachment 351241

No doubt both of them would beat both of you up.

What they are? Idiots

People like those who carried the flags in your photo killed my uncle in Europe in WWII. They were in hitler's army. Because of them, I never got to meet that uncle.

My uncle was anti fascist. So were the men he fought with in the Army during WWII. So was all of America, England and most of the world.

You spit on his sacrifice. You spit on all who sacrificed their lives for our nation.

My father earned two bronze stars and Medal of Honor, he is alive today and will tell you today’s Antifa is nowhere near what you called Antifa in WWII. Comparing him to today’s antifa is an insult to him and all those who fought in WWII.

I like how the used a multi-tiered attack to fuck up these lice bearing inbred white supremacists. We are going to talk and I am going to listen to their tactics.

Well, it always seemed that you were well suited to violence far more the reason. This is typical of the left. Is there any idea that you are fighting for or just violence because that is all you know?

Well, it always seemed that you were well suited to violence far more the reason. This is typical of the left. Is there any idea that you are fighting for or just violence because that is all you know?
Due to my childhood environment I am well acquainted with the violence brought by cops so I have learned to retaliate with violence. I have some other skills that I havent used that I am in a prime position to take advantage of. This is what we are going to be discussing.

I know exactly what I am fighting for. This has never been a point I was unclear about. The safety of my people.

They used to be called "Anarchists", and were mostly underground.
Today, they're called "Aunt Teefah", only now they come with lawyers and a website

………………………….oh, but they still have their masks, hammers, matches, and baseball bats.

Only if he landed on someone......my advice to him would be 'Yogurt and set-ups". BTW, I am not "soft" and I am not afraid of anything. Fascism and communism are one and the same and antifa is definitely a communist front group.

Due to my childhood environment I am well acquainted with the violence brought by cops so I have learned to retaliate with violence. I have some other skills that I havent used that I am in a prime position to take advantage of. This is what we are going to be discussing.

I know exactly what I am fighting for. This has never been a point I was unclear about. The safety of my people.

Tactics like these????

Which Guy? Pajama boy.

View attachment 351241

No doubt both of them would beat both of you up.

The guy on the left and i have something in common, we both are veterans and both love our country. The guy on the right is the result of years of pussification by the feminazis who created men in their own image, like you...

And i bet you think you did a bang up job..Insane people usually do.
Murder far worse for blacks under Obama
The data suggest that even as whites enjoy the benefits of improved public safety from the last two decades, blacks cannot do so in anything like the same way. In 2015, there was an overall 13 percent uptick in the murder tally compared to 2014, all of it concentrated in cities and neighborhoods where large numbers of black people live. Murder rose by more than 50 percent in Washington, D.C., and by 63 percent in Baltimore, which alone account for about 15 percent of the national increase.

Antifa were Bolsheviks from Germany, not America. Try again, comrade.
So your uncle was a Bolshevik from Germany?

Tactics like these????

Two nutjobs on this thread are comparing ANTIFA to the greatest generation. I could only laugh! No response needed for those two. LMAO

Forum List

Back