🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Is Behind the National Right to Work Committee and its Anti-Union Crusade?

Unions, throwing their weight around again..why should children learn about a union in this day and age? they are BIASED towards voting for Democrats...now you see why they're pushing this crap

SNIP:

Unions push state legislatures for labor history courses

Published June 16, 2014
·Associated Press
HARTFORD, Conn. – Unions and their allies are trying to flex their muscle in state legislatures, pushing for labor history to be included in social studies curriculum and hoping a new generation of high school students will one day be well-educated union members.

But the results are instead shaping up as a reminder of the tough political landscape faced by organized labor. In six states, opponents have pushed back against demands that teachers offer lessons about the first craft unions in the 19th century, the large-scale organizing drives that powered the growth of industrial unions in the 1930s, the rise of organized labor as a political machine and other highlights of America's union movement.

California and Delaware are the only states with laws that encourage schools to teach labor history.

ALL of it here
Unions push state legislatures for labor history courses | Fox News

The Koch brothers.

Surprise, surprise. :doubt:

Do you have mommy check in the closet and under your bed each night, to make sure the Kochs are not hiding there? :rofl:

Do you always celebrate the destruction of the American people in this manner?

not everyone want's to be a loyal subject of a union
so let the progressives/commies whine away
my guy is union and he's pissed at them supporting Amnesty as more union members should be and are
so stop being such a tool maybe?

Let me explain to you how this works. Unions exist to keep the workers from being cheated. If all workers are unionized then you can't hire someone for less pay simply because they are here illegally. It's international.

Unions, throwing their weight around again..why should children learn about a union in this day and age? they are BIASED towards voting for Democrats...now you see why they're pushing this crap

SNIP:

Published June 16, 2014
·Associated Press
HARTFORD, Conn. – Unions and their allies are trying to flex their muscle in state legislatures, pushing for labor history to be included in social studies curriculum and hoping a new generation of high school students will one day be well-educated union members.

But the results are instead shaping up as a reminder of the tough political landscape faced by organized labor. In six states, opponents have pushed back against demands that teachers offer lessons about the first craft unions in the 19th century, the large-scale organizing drives that powered the growth of industrial unions in the 1930s, the rise of organized labor as a political machine and other highlights of America's union movement.

California and Delaware are the only states with laws that encourage schools to teach labor history.

ALL of it here

You don't want kids to learn history? Why?

SNIP:

Published June 16, 2014
·Associated Press

ALL of it here

they have enough history
If I wanted my kid to know about unions I'd teach them...we don't need it FORCED on our children
frikken fascist

SNIP:

Published June 16, 2014
·Associated Press

ALL of it here

they have enough history
If I wanted my kid to know about unions I'd teach them...we don't need it FORCED on our children
frikken fascist

What are you afraid of?

The ruling class has the supreme court on their side. Look at citizen's united. Declaring a corporation a citizen. A citizen without a birth certificate that can legally buy politicians. Unions, for all their faults, represent workers. If unions become corrupt, the workers can get active and get rid of the corrupt ones. My question is: why do those on the right cheer for the multibillionaires and corporations and boo at unions, decent wages, worker rights?

Do you always celebrate the destruction of the American people in this manner?

my guy is union and he's pissed at them supporting Amnesty as more union members should be and are

Let me explain to you how this works. Unions exist to keep the workers from being cheated. If all workers are unionized then you can't hire someone for less pay simply because they are here illegally. It's international.

really, did you not read my post?
they can and they are doing just that with the Unions blessings
now what union are you in? My guy works at Ford 27 years and he feels his union has SOLD HIM OUT and is just waiting for him to retire... new hires coming in at 15 bucks an hour with no bennies
we aren't all stupid about unions..I've worked both union and non union in my 45 years of working

now what union are you in? My guy works at Ford 27 years and he feels his union has SOLD HIM OUT and is just waiting for him to retire... new hires coming in at 15 bucks an hour with no bennies
we aren't all stupid about unions..I've worked both union and non union in my 45 years of working

Yes, dear. It's called union busting. New hires in auto and steel are all coming in on the cheap. I think the workers made too many concessions. And after your "guy" retires then the plotting begins on how to circumvent pensions. And your "guy" did what? Fold? Did he graciously accept that commie offer?

Yes, dear. It's called union busting. New hires in auto and steel are all coming in on the cheap. I think the workers made too many concessions. And after your "guy" retires then the plotting begins on how to circumvent pensions. And your "guy" did what? Fold? Did he graciously accept that commie offer?

I think sometimes union members aren't active enough. Go to meetings, push for good candidates for stewards, run off bad agent even if you have to camp outside their houses. The ruling class lays awake at night thinking how to have it all. Workers pay dues and think the union will automatically protect them. Union members changed too. Many vote republican, listen to rush, and many were heckling the occupy wall street protesters. No solidarity any more.

I think sometimes union members aren't active enough. Go to meetings, push for good candidates for stewards, run off bad agent even if you have to camp outside their houses. The ruling class lays awake at night thinking how to have it all. Workers pay dues and think the union will automatically protect them. Union members changed too. Many vote republican, listen to rush, and many were heckling the occupy wall street protesters. No solidarity any more.

yeah ok, who the hell cared about the occupied idiots anyway?
they were Democrat, Union, tools who took over the PEOPLE'S parks and state capitals that they pay taxes on...
my guy has voted Democrat all his life, though I'm working on changing that...:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back