🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Who is Edith?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
IM2 keeps calling me Edith, and he clearly intends it as an insult - since that’s what he does. He refuses to explain who Edith is, so I ask others if they know.

IM2 keeps calling me Edith, and he clearly intends it as an insult - since that’s what he does. He refuses to explain who Edith is, so I ask others if they know.

Who knows.

I'd worry about what some worm on the sidewalk thought of me before I would IM2

Probably from All in the Family with Archie Bunker.

I've been many decades since I watched the show but that is the only time I have ever heard of that name.

Meathead was appropriately played by Rob Reiner.

1721168395295.png

he sees you as the wife of a bigot?

Even Dead, I'm The Hero (E.D.I.T.H.) is an augmented reality security, defense and artificial tactical intelligence system created by Tony Stark and bequeathed to Peter Parker following Stark's death. Housed in a pair of sunglasses, E.D.I.T.H. gave its users access to Stark Industries' global satellite network along with an arsenal of missiles and drones.

Even Dead, I'm The Hero (E.D.I.T.H.) is an augmented reality security, defense and artificial tactical intelligence system created by Tony Stark and bequeathed to Peter Parker following Stark's death. Housed in a pair of sunglasses, E.D.I.T.H. gave its users access to Stark Industries' global satellite network along with an arsenal of missiles and drones.
im impressed mo....did you google or are you an actual comic guy?....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Maybe it's a reference to Edith Bunker from "All in the Family", which isn't fair to Edith, who was often a voice of decency when listening to Archie's unhinged rants.

I hated that show.

My dad always watched it when I was a kid.

But I hated the show.

Reason being is that everyone was always so darned loud. All of em.

Loud mouths irk the ever living heck out of me. I hate being around loud talkers. People who seem to have an inner need to yell every word they say.

Whenever I'm around those sorts, I always turn around and go the other way.

They're more annoying than chompers and lip smackers. And that's saying something...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back