Who is ISIS?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
And what is it they want?

It's always the path of least resistance to simply ingest whatever readily-available media tells us. This ISIS group is simply a bunch of thugs that popped up in the last year for the purpose of beheading Christians and westerners, right?

Of course any time we hear that sort of incredibility there's usually a reason it's incredible, and they say the first casualty of war is truth. This interview broadcast yesterday I found a treasure trove of that missing context that nobody talks about in the news sound bites that are scrupulously condensed into the contextual equivalent of a hit single. The interviewee is terrorism expert Loretta Napoleoni. This is listening, not reading (25 minutes) - click for player here.

Companion page here:
ISIS wants to redraw the Middle East and May Be Succeeding and The Intricate Economics of Terrorism (videos)

ISIS - another terrorists organization which want to control all world(i think that's main target). To set up "law of Shariah" and to kill every man which don't respect Allah. That's in general.

ISIS - another terrorists organization which want to control all world(i think that's main target). To set up "law of Shariah" and to kill every man which don't respect Allah. That's in general.

Where did the interview say that? Just give me a time reference so we can hear it.

ISIS is a manifestation of islam------it happens periodically
over the past 1400 years------bloody programs of enforcement of the stench of shariah------it happened wherever islam was imposed, historically. It has happened many times in Iraq----
it happened in Spain, Turkey, Pakistan, etc etc-------it is just
a matter of islam repeating itself

110912_sr_goler_640.jpg

It's always the path of least resistance to simply ingest whatever readily-available media tells us. This ISIS group is simply a bunch of thugs that popped up in the last year for the purpose of beheading Christians and westerners, right?

Of course any time we hear that sort of incredibility there's usually a reason it's incredible, and they say the first casualty of war is truth. This interview broadcast yesterday I found a treasure trove of that missing context that nobody talks about in the news sound bites that are scrupulously condensed into the contextual equivalent of a hit single. The interviewee is terrorism expert Loretta Napoleoni. This is listening, not reading (25 minutes) - click for player here.

Companion page here:
ISIS wants to redraw the Middle East and May Be Succeeding and The Intricate Economics of Terrorism (videos)

you got that in writing? I do not have speakers ----
(sigh,,,,,,poverty)

ISIS was founded in 2006 and declared its Caliphate in 2007. It is one of the Sunni groups the US government fed since 2007.

Companion page here:
They are the few survivors, and the sons and grandsons of Iraqis we failed to control in two wars.

We do not need a third one, let them stay busy or arm Assad to finish them off.

Companion page here:

(sigh,,,,,,poverty)

:uhh:

Where do you get a computer that doesn't talk?

Hell I could send you some, I've got a gazillion. Or try your local thrift store?
I'm not sure a transcript exists but if I find one I'll post it. :smiliehug:

Companion page here:

(sigh,,,,,,poverty)

Hell I could send you some, I've got a gazillion. Or try your local thrift store?

my computer needs external speakers------I did not buy the damned thing-----hubby did------what does he know?----I like transcripts-----I can read faster than I can listen

Companion page here:

(sigh,,,,,,poverty)

my computer needs external speakers------I did not buy the damned thing-----hubby did------what does he know?----I like transcripts-----I can read faster than I can listen

I do too (and you can highlight and quote relevant points), and would have gone that route if it was in that form, sorry.

Forum List

Back