Who is John Galt?

• Banned
No true "John Galt" individual has emerged.

Somewhat surprising.

"John Galt" companies HAVE emerged. They moved offshore.

LOL!

If a 'true' John Galt individual isn't found, how does that change the principle that John Galt represents?

• Banned
Well... ya hold out hope... . Yet time and time again they fail.

Such is the nature of Relativism, as such is the nature of evil.

John Galt, a fictitional character, best remembered as John "Relativist" Galt.

No true "John Galt" individual has emerged.

Somewhat surprising.

"John Galt" companies HAVE emerged. They moved offshore.

That's not true. I know a few people who have dropped out of the labor force and gone Galt due to Obama Era. I suspect there are many more.

The appeal of Ayn Rand's writings is that those who read her books often imagine that by becoming Objectivists they become similar to Ayn Rand heroes. Ayn Rand heroes are superior in every way: they are tall, handsome, and brilliant.

One is either born that way or one is not.

The real Ayn Rand heroes of our time are men like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. These do not bother with Ayn Rand's turgid writings. They simply enjoy the benefits of good genes.

John Galt was a fictional character written by a woman who took Social Security and Medicare without paying for it and thought health warnings about the dangers of cigarettes was a government conspiracy to promote communism.

I was a part of The Objectivist Society when I was in university.

Last edited:
The appeal of Ayn Rand's writings is that those who read her books often imagine that by becoming Objectivists they become similar to Ayn Rand heroes. Ayn Rand heroes are superior in every way: they are tall, handsome, and brilliant.

The real Ayn Rand heroes of our time are men like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. These do not bother with Ayn Rand's turgid writings. They simply enjoy the benefits of good genes.

In fairness, I enjoyed her writings. When I was in high school, I'd rush home from work and read 80 pages of her book. Until several months ago, I had kept for decades the many books I had of hers. Then, I recycled them.

By the time you find out who John Galt is, the book's completely gone to shit anyways.

So, John Galt is in a book?

LOL!

They're as clueless as they are helpless... .
If you're older than 19 years old, and you still get your panties wet over John Galt, you're an idiot.

irony-meter.jpg

I never seem to tire of the feckless nature of Relativists. They try to so hard to polish the turd of subjectivism and, without exception all they ever manage to do is spread shit around and stink the joint up.

Humanity is inherently subjective... objectivity is HARD. Which is why the lowest common denominator eschews it... turning from it as if it were death itself.

By the time you find out who John Galt is, the book's completely gone to shit anyways.

LOL!

If you're older than 19 years old, and you still get your panties wet over John Galt, you're an idiot.

irony-meter.jpg
Hey Where_r_my_Keys, just because your vagina is gushing waterfalls over John Galt, doesn't mean you have any idea what "irony" means.

John Galt was a fictional character written by a woman who took Social Security and Medicare without paying for it and thought health warnings about the dangers of cigarettes was a government conspiracy to promote communism.

I was a part of The Objectivist Society when I was in university.

LOL!

Yes! Rand's warning of the threat of communism to the US were SO out of line. It's not like the Clinton's ever held office, the Brown Clown is a communist or that the US has ever suffered from Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle... If THAT were true, we'd be TENS OF TRILLIONS IN DEBT, with a government that claims Full Employment while a third of the work-force is unemployed!

ROFLMNAO!

Reader... you can NOT make this crap UP!

LOL!

irony-meter.jpg
Hey Where_r_my_Keys, just because your vagina is gushing waterfalls over John Galt, doesn't mean you have any idea what "irony" means.

Go to bed Karl... You're drunk.

LOL!

irony-meter.jpg

Go to bed Karl... You're drunk.
Sure after I stick this fork into you.

tumblr_mf8z0v94861rmt3tbo1_r1_400.gif

Because you're done.

Forum List

Back