Who is John Galt?

So, John Galt is in a book?

LOL!

They're as clueless as they are helpless... .
If you're older than 19 years old, and you still get your panties wet over John Galt, you're an idiot.

irony-meter.jpg
Hey Where_r_my_Keys, just because your vagina is gushing waterfalls over John Galt, doesn't mean you have any idea what "irony" means.

Go to bed Karl... You're drunk.
Sure after I stick this fork into you.

tumblr_mf8z0v94861rmt3tbo1_r1_400.gif

Because you're done.

Huh... So you're delusional too?

Go figure.

Americans... you can take a fiver.

You Progs, that one... well, that's for you.

Is this the bizarro conservative fantasy about how they are going to 'leave' and go to the mountains or something?

Remember guys......Atlas Shrugged was a work of fiction.

John dick galt is a bum that doesn't want America to be a great and powerful country. The asshole doesn't pay taxes for our infrastructure that he uses, science intuitions that keep him alive longer with a higher quality of life or for much of anything.

John dick Galt is a piece of crap!

He's a fictional character. We might as well be arguing the moral merits of Optimus Prime.

If you're older than 19 years old, and you still get your panties wet over John Galt, you're an idiot.

irony-meter.jpg
Hey Where_r_my_Keys, just because your vagina is gushing waterfalls over John Galt, doesn't mean you have any idea what "irony" means.

Go to bed Karl... You're drunk.
Sure after I stick this fork into you.

tumblr_mf8z0v94861rmt3tbo1_r1_400.gif

Because you're done.

Huh... So you're delusional too?

Go figure.

Lol, you're delusional to think we'd go back to the 18th century. Moron!

He's a fictional character. We might as well be arguing the moral merits of Optimus Prime.

Personally, I'd rather argue for the political system of star trek! Fuck arguing becoming like Haiti!

I dunno.......Ayn Rand's work always came off a little rapey for my taste. There is almost always some strong willed female antagonist that has to be 'subdued'. It reads like some kind of conservative fan fic version of 50 Shades of Gray.

John Galt was a fictional character written by a woman who took Social Security and Medicare without paying for it and thought health warnings about the dangers of cigarettes was a government conspiracy to promote communism.

I was a part of The Objectivist Society when I was in university.

LOL!

Yes! Rand's warning of the threat of communism to the US were SO out of line. It's not like the Clinton's ever held office, the Brown Clown is a communist or that the US has ever suffered from Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle... If THAT were true, we'd be TENS OF TRILLIONS IN DEBT, with a government that claims Full Employment while a third of the work-force is unemployed!

ROFLMNAO!

Reader... you can NOT make this crap UP!

So Pubes, are you agreeing that warnings about the health dangers of cigarettes is a government plot to promote communism?

The appeal of Ayn Rand's writings is that those who read her books often imagine that by becoming Objectivists they become similar to Ayn Rand heroes. Ayn Rand heroes are superior in every way: they are tall, handsome, and brilliant.

One is either born that way or one is not.

The real Ayn Rand heroes of our time are men like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. These do not bother with Ayn Rand's turgid writings. They simply enjoy the benefits of good genes.

You don't understand the role of art and literature in representing Ideals. Just because a person isn't 100% The Ideal, doesn't mean he can't improve himself.

I was a part of The Objectivist Society when I was in university.

Did you drop out of it as the same time you dropped out of school? Or perhaps when you resigned as porter?

I didn't drop out of school. I went on to get an MBA and become a successful investor.

It was trading markets first hand when I came to the realization that Objectivists and libertarians were full of shit.

Americans... you can take a fiver. You Progs, that one... well, that's for you.
He's a caricature found in one of the worst novels ever written. Real novels are filled with believable characters.

So, real people do not recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the Principles that Define America?

LOL!

Americans... How cool is it that the victims of the unprincipled dogma of the Ideological Left, do not believe in YOU?

Now if they're so detached from reality that they cannot believe in YOU, the adherents to American Principle; God's law... how can one reasonably expect them to be able to believe in God?

LOL! You can NOT make this stuff up.

Atlas Shrugged has about as much relevance to the world we live in today as the Communist Manifesto does.

ROFLMNAO!

THIS, as the US careens into the abyss of subjectivism... the unprincipled, deceit OKA: Communism.

Hysterical... (and in EVERY SENSE of the word).

Americans... you can take a fiver. You Progs, that one... well, that's for you.
He's a caricature found in one of the worst novels ever written. Real novels are filled with believable characters.

So, real people do not recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the Principles that Define America?

Laughing.......Altas Shrugged doesn't 'define America'. Neither does this bizarro conservative fantasy about 'abandoning' the rest of America and moving to the mountains.

Oh, you're a hoot.

Forum List

Back