🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Is Obsessed?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
image.png
Take a look at the CE forum page from moments ago. There are a lot of nutbags who cannot stop thinking about how a few hundred thousand transgendered people are ruining society.

sorry LL i thought this was about dean and his obsession with republicans......but i get what you are saying......

sorry LL i thought this was about dean and his obsession with republicans......but i get what you are saying......

One thing I can tell you about Dean........er....well.....scratch that. I have nothing at all to say about Dean. He sure does occupy a lot of time in the brains of some people here, though.

One thing I can tell you about Dean........er....well.....scratch that. I have nothing at al to say about Dean. He sure does occupy a lot of time in the brains of some people here, though.
it must be because of what he obsesses about......

Thanks for sharing your obsession about who is posting what a few moments ago, here at USMB. Will there be a regular updates? If so, I sure hope it isn't every few moments.

I know a dude who spent 50 grand trying to be like Elvis.

Everyone thought he was nuts, turns out he was.
Did you find this out before or after you gave him a BJ?

Interesting how you bring sex into everything.

You being the center of a circle jerk, does that mean you are self assigning into a baseball team?
Who said anything about sex? I think you just told on yourself. :laugh:

You being the center of a circle jerk, does that mean you are self assigning into a baseball team?
Who said anything about sex? I think you just told on yourself.

Oh that's right, you're a clintonista. It ain't sex without a blue dress and cigar. Rumor has it you look even uglier in it then Monica did, but Bill likes you better.

Oh that's right, you're a clintonista. It ain't sex without a blue dress and cigar. Rumor has it you look even uglier in it then Monica did, but Bill likes you better.
Thats not an answer. Why did you assume i was talking about sex? Please explain. Now you have me wondering if you gave him a blow job.

Thats not an answer. Why did you assume i was talking about sex? Please explain. Now you have me wondering if you gave him a blow job.

You gave Bill Clinton a blow job?

That's crazy dude?

Party on Garth

That's crazy dude?

Party on Garth
So you did him a blow job. Thanks for admitting that. I thought you would be embarrassed.

That's crazy dude?

Party on Garth
So you did him a blow job. Thanks for admitting that. I thought you would be embarrassed.

And then you let him ride you! And you have it on film!

You are wild!

That's crazy dude?

Party on Garth

You are wild!
Youre projecting Pop. First you thought i was talking about sex and now you are telling us all the wild things you did with your Elvis impersonator. :laugh:

That's crazy dude?

Party on Garth

You are wild!
Youre projecting Pop. First you thought i was talking about sex and now you are telling us all the wild things you did with your Elvis impersonator. :laugh:

So did you get it on with both Bill and Hillary?

You could ride a book dude!

Forum List

Back