Who is Paul Whelan?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.

Last edited:
1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! What do you think?

I agree with you. He betrayed his oath as a Marine and was dishonorably discharged.

He was arrested in early 2018. Trump made no effort to get Whelan's release, but Trump did slam Biden.

Trump never tried to get Whelan released when he was arrested in February of 2018.

Is trump in office?

How long did Biden have to get Whalen returned before Griner even went to Russia?

Do you think trading an international arms dealer for a pot head was a good deal?

If you do, I have a rusty old bicycle with a flat tire I'll trade you for your car.

Still doesn't answer why Biden would be stupid enough to trade a weapons merchant terrorist for a damn basketball player.

Someone please explain to me how this was in the best interests of the United States?

Even the Chair of the 'Foreign Relations Committee' Bob Menendez, who of course is a powerful Dimocrat, would like to know:

"we cannot ignore that releasing Bout back into the world is a deeply disturbing decision," Menendez said."

Still doesn't answer why Biden would be stupid enough to trade a weapons merchant terrorist for a damn basketball player.

Someone please explain to me how this was in the best interests of the United States?

Even the Chair of the 'Foreign Relations Committee' Bob Menendez, who of course is a powerful Dimocrat, would like to know:

"we cannot ignore that releasing Bout back into the world is a deeply disturbing decision," Menendez said."
Russia would only trade Whelan for an assassin who is in Germany's prison. Germany would clearly never agree with it.

That is why.

Paul Whelan didn't get a Dishonorable discharge, which is the worst type of discharge, as many here have erroneously posted.
He was given the less severe Bad Conduct discharge.

Last edited:
1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
Yes, he's not con-sidered a Marine vet after his court-martial con-viction...but, that being said, he needs to come home. I blame Putin.

Forum List

Back