Who is Paul Whelan?

Trump helped get 1000 Afgan prisoner released....guess who got them all recaptured again once he surrendered to the Taliban? Yep...Joey Xiden....I'll hand it to you, that was worse then letting the Merchant of Death out

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
Wasn't he the manager of the Partridge Family?

she’s also not referred to as a russian professional basketball player that played there for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and knew the laws, yet still tried to smuggle in illegal drugs. I am not saying the punishment for the crime, and i’m glad she’s home…but i do think xiden got played hard in the trade for the merchant of death who was convicted of conspiring to murder americans

Trump helped get 1000 Afgan prisoner released....guess who got them all recaptured again once he surrendered to the Taliban? Yep...Joey Xiden....I'll hand it to you, that was worse then letting the Merchant of Death out
Why won't you tell us your thoughts on Trump having dinner with a known racist, antisemite republican.

Forum List

Back