Who is Paul Whelan?

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
He received a Bad Conduct Discharge not a Dishonorable one.

once again you are projecting your love for the demaklan on me and trump…odd stuff plantation. boy

Sorry Boot licker, you have nothing showing me loving the Dem party. I can show you stuck up Trump's ass all day, that is why you don't want to comment on him breaking bread with a racist antisemite.

Superbadbrutha

I think you still need to go back and have your Plantation boss teach you how to quote people on this website....you continue to embarrass yourself

I continue to show what a boot licking, anti-black, Trump ass kisser you are.
No, you continue tp show you are too stupid to properly use quote people on these website...which explains why you are still stuck on the Plantation.

my hero? my heroes are all in my actual family…unlike you i don’t look at folks like master joe as their hero. but plantation boys do i guess.

Is that who taught you to be a boot licker? See that's just it, you can find any posts of me pumping up Biden. There is a history of you being up Trump's butt.

Forum List

Back