Who is Paul Whelan?

Russia would only trade Whelan for an assassin who is in Germany's prison. Germany would clearly never agree with it.

That is why.

I'm not talking about Whelan. I'm talking about the trade of the Merchant of Death for a damn basketball player.
How was this in our best interests as a nation?

I agree with you. He betrayed his oath as a Marine and was dishonorably discharged.

He was arrested in early 2018. Trump made no effort to get Whelan's release, but Trump did slam Biden.
I have not read too much about this guy. But according to the Russians he had $80,000 in cash on him as he was leaving, and going through customs. If true, that is a red flag that something shady looks to have been taking place.

But yeah, the guy is a disgraced ex-Marine. I would not trade him for the merchant of death

I have not read too much about this guy. But according to the Russians he had $80,000 in cash on him as he was leaving, and going through customs. If true, that is a red flag that something shady looks to have been taking place.

But yeah, the guy is a disgraced ex-Marine. I would not trade his relaes for the release of the merchant of death
I wouldn’t have traded the Merchant of Death for both because you just don’t do that.

Trump ain’t President any longer and never will be again, so no it doesn’t matter.

Biden shouldn’t have made the deal at all but of course people will disagree until the person we sent back to Russia help kill innocent people again.
No...that's bullshit...

Whelan didn't matter to conservative media for 2 years...

Why didn't Trump get Whelan out in 2018?
John olton the Walrus knew there was an issue letting The Merchant of Death involved in a trade. And he is a war monger. Whalen is supposed to be a spy. So, who was he spying for? There are other Americans imprisoned in Russia. Perhaps some of them deserve opportunities to be released. The Merchant of Death even looked glancingly as he passed Griner with a slight smirk in the trade.

You guys need to understand what Russia got back and why that deal was wrong…

I understand many on the left wanted the Female Basketball Player back what what was sent to Russia should have never been sent seeing the person is a well known Arms Dealer that has blood on his hands.

You just do not do that deal never, and I have no clue why Biden didn’t say no but he should have!

As for why Trump didn’t do something, well it matter not now and he isn’t President and those invoking Trump are doing so to dodge the reality the trade Biden made was something any other President wouldn’t have.

Also Trump most likely didn’t make any deal for the former Marine is because the evidence most likely convicts him and those in his cabinet didn’t even care about that Marine or the fact he is spending time in Russian Prison.

But yeah, the guy is a disgraced ex-Marine. I would not trade him for the merchant of death

He was also a thief when he served as a clerk in Iraq.

I doubt we have anyone over in a Russian prison who would make sense to swap for the merchant of death. We don't have six people in a Russian prison, combined, who would justify the swap.
I wholeheartedly agree and it should have never been done!
No...that's bullshit...

Whelan didn't matter to conservative media for 2 years...
Nor should he because he isn’t someone we should want back.

You guys need to understand what Russia got back and why that deal was wrong…

I understand many on the left wanted the Female Basketball Player back what what was sent to Russia should have never been sent seeing the person is a well known Arms Dealer that has blood on his hands.

You just do not do that deal never, and I have no clue why Biden didn’t say no but he should have!

As for why Trump didn’t do something, well it matter not now and he isn’t President and those invoking Trump are doing so to dodge the reality the trade Biden made was something any other President wouldn’t have.

Also Trump most likely didn’t make any deal for the former Marine is because the evidence most likely convicts him and those in his cabinet didn’t even care about that Marine or the fact he is spending time in Russian Prison.

Whelan was arrested in February of 2018. Trump was president.

surada you can disagree all you want but Biden sent back a person that should be executed for his crimes and should have told Putin no!

I guess you believe sending back those like the Merchant of Death was the correct course of action but it was not and you know it!

As for the ex-Marine, well he got himself into that mess so forget him!

Forum List

Back