Who is Paul Whelan?

Nasty. Still, like Bowe Bergdahl, he is an American and we should try and get back. But if the choice really was between him and Griner, I would have Griner.
The stupidity is that we shouldn’t have made the trade because of who Russia got back!

Never send someone like the Merchant of Death back!

Why did Trump release 5,000 Taliban terrorists?
It was dumb on his fucking part, so you are using Trump to excuse Biden stupidity?

When will either side own their leader mistakes and say “ They were wrong “!

You only applaud this retardation by Biden because Biden is a Democrat and if he was Republican you would blast him like you blasted Trump over the five thousand Taliban!

The news media is so bad, I could not find a good source to find out if he was awarded a Bad Conduct Discharge, Dishonorable Discharge or one of those Administrative Discharges. I don't feel like digging any deeper. All i know is I would never agree to swap him for the merchant of death.
If he was on the clock, I'd swap him for the merchant of death in a heartbeat, as the Merchant did not kill Americans and in his game, both sides cut across the middle, depending on where they are, who need what, when and where the opportunities are. If just an American Bozo and military Fkup, who liked making multiple trips to Moscow and got in trouble there, I am not so sure.

Nasty. Still, like Bowe Bergdahl, he is an American and we should try and get back. But if the choice really was between him and Griner, I would have Griner.
Only because Putin was in complete control, and the sniveling Biden team did what they were told. "Thank you sir,may I have another." This is what happens when you have a weak and pathetic president whose only motivations are for his selfish ambitions. Biden really wanted to score some political points, that was the goal, and so he took whatever deal Putin allowed him. The entire world saw how weak and compromised Biden is.

If he was on the clock, I'd swap him for the merchant of death in a heartbeat, as the Merchant did not kill Americans and in his game, both sides cut across the middle, depending on where they are, who need what, when and where the opportunities are. If just an American Bozo and military Fkup, who liked making multiple trips to Moscow and got in trouble there, I am not so sure.
I wouldn’t make the trade at all.

Only because Putin was in complete control, and the sniveling Biden team did what they were told. "Thank you sir,may I have another." This is what happens when you have a weak and pathetic president whose only motivations are for his selfish ambitions. Biden really wanted to score some political points, that was the goal, and so he took whatever deal Putin allowed him. the entire world saw how weak and compromise Biden is.
Disagree. Political points? Probably. Weak? No.

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
He like Griner, doesn’t deserve to be there but the fact you justify that he does and that we gave up an arms dealer for a pot smoker and that was it, shows us how out of touch you are. You are a terrible person, you should go to Russia where you can spew your BS and see how long you are tolerated.

If for no other reason, he wore the uniform and served the country. That giraffe of a round-ball player openly despised the nation and likely still does. Maybe she learned not to assume she could spit on her home yet expect all other nations to be as accepting of her doing them the same.
He was kicked out with a baked chicken dinner...we need to get him back because he's an American...not because he's a Marine vet... he's not.

,.l

I don’t agree…we don’t leave our own in the hands of the Taliban. Bring them here to face justice.
I had friends in the unit. He walked off his post to the enemy. During the search for him, some Americans died while involved in operations meant to find him, the unofficial word was, it was an intentional act on his part.

He was kicked out with a baked chicken dinner...we need to get him back because he's an American...not because he's a Marine vet... he's not.

Apparently he's a citizen of about FOUR countries.

Mr Whelan is a citizen of four countries - the US, Canada, the UK and the Irish Republic. He was born in Canada to British parents and moved to the US as a child.

no matter the price?

She was the only person on the list, no one else was released with her. Even those of you happy she is home, know this was a horribly lopsided deal. The merchant of death was responsible for many deaths and will most likely facilitate many more deaths.
Blah, blah....heard it all on The Five....Jessie was incensed.

Spare me.

Forum List

Back