Who is Paul Whelan?

Since Whelan was born in Canada - why haven't they tried to get him back?

Mr Whelan is a citizen of four countries - the US, Canada, the UK and the Irish Republic. He was born in Canada to British parents and moved to the US as a child.

I wouldn’t make the trade at all.
If, (and it's a pretty big if) but if, he was on the clock, then it would be tantamount to being forgotten to death. From a military standpoint, there is NO greater crime against a soldier than to be forgotten to death and especially on foreign soil. It is a debt that can only be paid, by finding and bringing home. We just do not know whether that is the case or not, here. Just my opinion.

Tell us where the gay female basketball star touched you.

Same as with some trash like you, I don't let diseased fetishists touch me anywhere, but thanks for letting us know you're still a sick little creature who supports grooming kids. Now run along and send off your daily reports on all the 'terrorists' you've found on the innernetz today; I'm certain they can't sleep until you've reported in.

Does it matter that Whelan was born in Canada and has citizenship in FOUR countries?
Sounds like he didn't know who to have allegiance to, doesn't it? Or is it just to have passports by 4 different countries for travel? We simply do not publicly know the story here.

Sounds like he didn't know who to have allegiance to, doesn't it? Or is it just to have passports by 4 different countries for travel? We simply do not publicly know the story here.

Well, it's sounding more and more like he may have been a spy. Maybe Russia got this one right.

Well, it's sounding more and more like he may have been a spy. Maybe Russia got this one right.
Maybe, maybe not. We just don't know and probably won't.

the Holster?

What channel is your comedy show on?
20201124_165245.jpg

Nuff said.

Forum List

Back