Who is Paul Whelan?

221202142851-paul-whelan-file-082319.jpg

Maybe Whalen is where he belongs. After all, he does have a dishonorable and criminal past. And, he was born in Canada. He has citizenship in at least four countries.

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
He paid his dues for that already before he left the military. He was now a civilian and either spying on behalf of his nation, or he is an innocent man. Either way, he is more derserving than Griner, who actually committed a crime, wouldnt you agree?

He paid his dues for that already before he left the military. He was now a civilian and either spying on behalf of his nation, or he is an innocent man. Either way, he is more derserving than Griner, who actually committed a crime, wouldnt you agree?
Why?

I'm not surprised by Democrats promoting terrorists and America hating fetishists. You're obviously proud of both, including the waves of criminal illegal aliens as well.
Turn off FOX.

Stop coddling Insurrectionists.

Stop enabling the Big Red Moron.

Simple.

He is either a patriot who honorably served his nation as a spy, or he is an innocent man. Doesnt either scenario put him ahead of a girl who got busted with drugs?
Why do you ignore his record of dishonor?

If he is the patriot you suggest, why did Grifty hang him out to dry?

Turn off FOX.

Stop coddling Insurrectionists.

Stop enabling the Big Red Moron.

Simple.
I will never believe the Village. There will be no people left in that scenario. There is no proof that what we see here from those of the Village is because of anything from that part of the world that lives that way. Technology in all ways is near nonexistent. History recorded the same. Any inventions and anything to remember the past is not there. So, everything we have is inclusion from the leaders of advancement of humanity in the West. The sad thing is the way we have pushed inclusion is now regressing us.

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
i thought he was a spy?

I will never believe the Village. There will be no people left in that scenario. There is no proof that what we see here from those of the Village is because of anything from that part of the world that lives that way. Technology in all ways is near nonexistent. History recorded the same. Any inventions and anything to remember the past is not there. So, everything we have is inclusion from the leaders of advancement of humanity in the West. The sad thing is the way we have pushed inclusion is now regressing us.
Microdosing again?

Forum List

Back