Who is Paul Whelan?

Same as with some trash like you, I don't let diseased fetishists touch me anywhere, but thanks for letting us know you're still a sick little creature who supports grooming kids. Now run along and send off your daily reports on all the 'terrorists' you've found on the innernetz today; I'm certain they can't sleep until you've reported in.
I'm surprised you can draw your attention away from The Crisis at the Border

Did you feel the same way when Trump released 5,000 Taliban terrorists?

This isn't about Trump.

Do you believe it was in the best interests of the United States to trade a dangerous arms dealer for a basketball player?

If so, explain it to us.

This isn't about Trump.

Do you believe it was in the best interests of the United States to trade a dangerous arms dealer for a basketball player?

If so, explain it to us.

It's above my pay grade. However, President Biden was offered a take-it-or-leave-it deal. He took it. BTW, Whelan was arrested by Russia on Trump's watch.

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
Thank God the Merchant of Death is a free man. Whelan is much worse, huh. You're mentally ill.

Because it returned an American citizen, unjustly detained.

It's great an American was returned, but the trade was dangerous and stupid to take this sort of chance at putting this terrorist back out on the market to potentially create more carnage.

As for being "unjustly detained". You and other Americans need to always remember when you step off the plane in another nation, you are at the mercy of their rules and laws. The list is long of Americans in foreign prisons.

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
Hunter couldn't get in. Why?

It's great an American was returned, but the trade was dangerous and stupid to take this sort of chance at putting this terrorist back out on the market to potentially create more carnage.

As for being "unjustly detained". You and other Americans need to always remember when you step off the plane in another nation, you are at the mercy of their rules and laws. The list is long of Americans in foreign prisons.
Tell the spy who got 16...

Seriously....get help.

Forum List

Back