Who is Paul Whelan?

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
The filthy ass queer bitch that Potatohead got out instead of him was an American hating pothead. She should have been left to rot in prison.

Speaking of getting kicked out of the military let us not forget that Potatohead's son got kicked out of the Navy for being a cokehead. The only thing that kept it from being a Dishonorable Discharge was the fact his father was a big shit.

well it’s one or the other…a person wrongfully convicted, that has a criminal past here, or a spy…we regularly trade spies with russia
Please don't dance around.

It's annoying.

If he is a spy, he can not have been wrongly convicted....for being a spy.

Please don't rebleat the "wrongly convicted" jive.

That was the only Russian deal: Take it or leave it. Biden took it. Thank you President Biden!
Giving away an international arms dealer terrorists for a filthy ass American hating pothead queer was a terrible deal.

Potatohead has a history of being involved in bad deals. Five Taliban leaders for an Army deserter. Giving the goddamn Iranians barrels of cash for nothing.

It is obvious that Potatohead never read Trump's book "The Art of the Deal".

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

The filthy ass queer bitch that Potatohead got out instead of him was an American hating pothead. She should have been left to rot in prison.

Speaking of getting kicked out of the military let us not forget that Potatohead's son got kicked out of the Navy for being a cokehead. The only thing that kept it from being a Dishonorable Discharge was the fact his father was a big shit.
Cause if there's one thing lower than a white welfare cheat, it's a black pothead.

I'm anxious to eschew ambiguity....

You're a fucking idiot.

Please don't dance around.

It's annoying.

If he is a spy, he can not have been wrongly convicted....for being a spy.

Please don't rebleat the "wrongly convicted" jive.
i am not dancing around…it’s he’s either wrongly convicted or he is an american spy that was serving his country…

either way he should be brought home…and certainly more worthy then a drug trafficker

Giving away an international arms dealer terrorists for a filthy ass American hating pothead queer was a terrible deal.

Potatohead has a history of being involved in bad deals. Five Taliban leaders for an Army deserter. Giving the goddamn Iranians barrels of cash for nothing.

Neither has Grifty

You believe Grifty wrote "Art of The Deal"...

Do I need to expand on that?

Cause if there's one thing lower than a white welfare cheat, it's a black pothead.

I'm anxious to eschew ambiguity....

You're a fucking idiot.
Potatohead is a fucking idiot and an embarrassment to this country. Giving away a dangerous international terrorist for a two bit American hating pothead queer is world class stupidity.

Anybody that voted for him is a moron.

i am not dancing around…it’s he’s either wrongly convicted or he is an american spy that was serving his country…

either way he should be brought home…and certainly more worthy then a drug trafficker
If he is a SPY, he cannot be wrongly convicted of being a SPY.

She is clearly NOT a drug trafficker.

Potatohead is a fucking idiot and an embarrassment to this country. Giving away a dangerous international terrorist for a two bit American hating pothead queer is world class stupidity.

Anybody that voted for him is a moron.
Are you talking as someone who cast 1 or more votes for Grifty?

If he is a SPY, he cannot be wrongly convicted of being a SPY.

She is clearly NOT a drug trafficker.
if…agreed…but he was serving our country then…and we trade spies all the time

um she got caught and admitted to trying to bring illegal drugs into the country…

Are you talking as someone who cast 1 or more votes for Grifty?

Griffty? You mean this Potatohead piece of shit that sold out his country to the Russians, Ukrainians and Chinese so his family could be filthy rich? The one that The Worthless Negro told us to under underestimate his ability to fuck everything up? The traitorous sonofabitch that sole an election from the American people?

The one that has fucked this country with massive inflation, high cost of energy, letting millions of goddamn Illegals flood across the border, gave us two months of recession growth and pretty much embarrassing this country to the rest of the world?

Griffty? You mean this Potatohead piece of shit that sold out his country to the Russians, Ukrainians and Chinese so his family could be filthy rich? The one that The Worthless Negro told us to under underestimate his ability to fuck everything up? The traitorous sonofabitch that sole an election from the American people?

The one that has fucked this country with massive inflation, high cost of energy, letting millions of goddamn Illegals flood across the border, gave us two months of recession growth and pretty much embarrassing this country to the rest of the world?

Focus, and try again.

I won't comment on whether this was a good trade or not but I will say that one line in this guy's tweet is a misperception. He states:

"Many of the people calling Whelan a hero thought George Floyd deserved what happened to him for a fake $20 bill."

This is not quite accurate. Most folks who land on the side of law enforcement on this issue do not think Floyd deserved what happened over the counterfeit bill. In fact, he didn't deserve to die for any reason. However, he did die and the root cause of that was the drugs in his system and the subsequent stress and anxiety because of it.

I don't say this to start another debate about George Floyd or change the subject of the thread but to point out that no one thinks he deserved to die over the counterfeit bill.

I won't comment on whether this was a good trade or not but I will say that one line in this guy's tweet is a misperception. He states:

"Many of the people calling Whelan a hero thought George Floyd deserved what happened to him for a fake $20 bill."

This is not quite accurate. Most folks who land on the side of law enforcement on this issue do not think Floyd deserved what happened over the counterfeit bill. In fact, he didn't deserve to die for any reason. However, he did die and the root cause of that was the drugs in his system and the subsequent stress and anxiety because of it.

I don't say this to start another debate about George Floyd or change the subject of the thread but to point out that no one thinks he deserved to die over the counterfeit bill.
However, he did die and the root cause of that was the drugs in his system and the subsequent stress and anxiety because of it.
No...it was the force applied to the back of his neck.

Forum List

Back