Who is Paul Whelan?

Still waiting for someone to explain how trading an international arms dealer for a basketball player was in the best interest of the United States.

022_jpg-2631368.JPG
Fab...

You have a meme...

No...I'm calling you a liar.
whatever makes you “feel” better about

look i’m glad she’s home, i don’t think the punishment fit the crime of what she was trafficking…but we don’t have to lie about what she did…

Why do you ignore his record of dishonor?

If he is the patriot you suggest, why did Grifty hang him out to dry?
I didnt ignore it. Ive already addressed it more than once. He paid his dues for that long ago. This thing in Russia has nothing to do with it.

I got a huge laugh when I read this:

"When President Joe Biden ordered that Viktor Bout be freed in exchange for basketball star Brittney Griner it came with conditions that the notorious arms dealer must not profit from his crimes with movies or books, according to the order commuting his sentence."

Now Viktor, you've got to promise you'll be a good guy, and not try and profit off of your story. ROTFLOL!!

319541819_561386339426278_7221411892617796938_n.jpg

WOW, can we confirm that this is really true? I welcome your credible input.

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton has revealed that Donald Trump turned down the chance to secure Paul Whelan’s release two years ago – despite the former president claiming to be outraged over the Biden administration’s deal which freed Brittney Griner but left the US marine in Russian custody.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back