Who is Paul Whelan?

surada you can disagree all you want but Biden sent back a person that should be executed for his crimes and should have told Putin no!

I guess you believe sending back those like the Merchant of Death was the correct course of action but it was not and you know it!

As for the ex-Marine, well he got himself into that mess so forget him!
Because Biden did it to score cheap political points, cuz his approval ratings were in the dirt.

That was the only Russian deal: Take it or leave it.
he could of at least tried for a few bottles of that Russian top shelf....
0x0.jpg

~S~

surada you can disagree all you want but Biden sent back a person that should be executed for his crimes and should have told Putin no!

I guess you believe sending back those like the Merchant of Death was the correct course of action but it was not and you know it!

As for the ex-Marine, well he got himself into that mess so forget him!

I place great value on US citizenship.

I agree with you. He betrayed his oath as a Marine and was dishonorably discharged.

He was arrested in early 2018. Trump made no effort to get Whelan's release, but Trump did slam Biden.
Nope. Not necessarily. A BCD is not the same as a Dishonorable discharge. If they had felony level charges on him that were provable, they probably would have court-martialed him and given him a Dishonorable, but they didn't, so we have a former Marine Staff Sergeant that made multiple trips to Russia and specifically Moscow, while still in the Marines, who has rise to a position of security and trust at two major companies, one with international security responsibilities, arrested initially with receiving a digital storage device with lists of names. In other words, there really is no tell what or who we are looking at here. It could be perfectly innocent and he is getting Fkd, or he could have been on the clock, and if he was, nobody would ever say he was, just as if he wasn't, nobody would say any different than what is being said. The Russians are not in the trust business. Some would say they are wrapped up in the security business. Who knows? Just like who knows anything else, other than at the moment, he's screwed.

The U.S. shouldn't be making any deals with terrorists and gangster regimes, period. We can thank Saint Ronald Of Reagan for opening that can of worms, negotiating with Iranian terrorists and dope cartels.

d
It is amazing how when Biden fucks one up ( Like Afghanistan ) the common thing the left does is scream Trump name like they screamed Bush name during Obama years.

Biden owns this mess up and I am going to say it again you never send the Merchant of Death in exchange for anyone ever!

Trump freed 5000 prisoners in Afghanistan in September 2020.

He was president when Whelan was arrested in 2018.

Trump talks too much.
Nope. Not necessarily. A BCD is not the same as a Dishonorable discharge. If they had felony level charges on him that were provable, they probably would have court-martialed him and given him a Dishonorable, but they didn't, so we have a former Marine Staff Sergeant that made multiple trips to Russia and specifically Moscow, while still in the Marines, who has rise to a position of security and trust at two major companies, one with international security responsibilities, arrested initially with receiving a digital storage device with lists of names. In other words, there really is no tell what or who we are looking at here. It could be perfectly innocent and he is getting Fkd, or he could have been on the clock, and if he was, nobody would ever say he was, just as if he wasn't, nobody would say any different than what is being said. The Russians are not in the trust business. Some would say they are wrapped up in the security business. Who knows? Just like who knows anything else, other than at the moment, he's screwed.

Whelan was stealing when he was a clerk in Iraq. He was court martialed.

She was the only person on the list, no one else was released with her. Even those of you happy she is home, know this was a horribly lopsided deal. The merchant of death was responsible for many deaths and will most likely facilitate many more deaths.

And all Griner will do is trash the U.S. and help groom kids for faggot predators.

She was the only person on the list, no one else was released with her. Even those of you happy she is home, know this was a horribly lopsided deal. The merchant of death was responsible for many deaths and will most likely facilitate many more deaths.
That is the point there you don’t make this deal for that guy going back to Russia!

I am betting even Harris doesn’t do this deal!

The news media is so bad, I could not find a good source to find out if he was awarded a Bad Conduct Discharge, Dishonorable Discharge or one of those Administrative Discharges. I don't feel like digging any deeper. All i know is I would never agree to swap him for the merchant of death.

1670706494795-png.737513

Wow, he doesn't sound like a very good guy to me! Sounds like Paul Whelan was already a criminal before Russia arrested him for espionage. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone else can help to confirm if this is true.
Nasty. Still, like Bowe Bergdahl, he is an American and we should try and get back. But if the choice really was between him and Griner, I would have Griner.

Forum List

Back