Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Rice, Jay Carney, Biden and Obama Cabinet should be fired

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Noting to see here, move on

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
diplomatic-attacks4.png

If you don't like the source of this graphic, you're free to post PROOF that its wrong.

:)

Don't know about the rest of the graph, but I do know that U.S. embassies were attacked seven times with a total of 35 people killed during the Bush administration.

Where was the spotlight and all the hearings then?

I think we should get to the bottom of what went wrong and make any necessary corrections.But only sub-human political hacks would try to turn it into a political issue.

This is a bad lie being told by the damn apologist democrats. There were plenty of people killed throughout the years but NOT four Americans for no damn reason. 4 killed then the President of the UNITED STATES stands before the UN and lies his ass off. Then as a true woman hater he has Rice go on a TV talk show tour to spread the lie even further. THAT is the difference. And as I point out to the morons on the left last year another diplomat was killed for a total of 5 under Obama and NONE under Bush. Not until Benghazi has anyone questioned what happened. Benghazi is different.

diplomatic-attacks4.png

If you don't like the source of this graphic, you're free to post PROOF that its wrong.

Don't know about the rest of the graph, but I do know that U.S. embassies were attacked seven times with a total of 35 people killed during the Bush administration.

I think we should get to the bottom of what went wrong and make any necessary corrections.But only sub-human political hacks would try to turn it into a political issue.

Which ones were special operations rescue forces refused on ?

diplomatic-attacks4.png

Which ones were special operations rescue forces refused on ?

Only two attacks in this century where Americans died, both under Obama.

diplomatic-attacks4.png

Were any of the seven attacks or 35 deaths blamed on a protest that never happened?
Were ready-teams told to stand down, though no one knew if the attack was over or just part of a larger-scale attack?

Got a link to back up your assurtion that the President claimed that AQ was dead?

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden | The White House

Was our embassy in Tripoli hit by AQ?

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

... Recently, on Nov. 1 in Green Bay, Wis., Obama said, “Thanks to sacrifice and service of our brave men and women in uniform, the war in Iraq is over, the war in Afghanistan is winding down, al Qaeda has been decimated, Osama bin Laden is dead.”

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

and the head of the cell that hit Benghazi, not Tripoli, had been released from Guantanomo, thus was picked up on the al queda playing field originally.

So he's never said that they were dead, finished, Kaput, no longer in the world of the living, they are ex-terrorist?

Thanks for clearing that up.

In 2001 they were able to hit the world most power nation in it's military headquaters. In 2012 all they can muster is an attack on a distant outpost in a largely lawless part of Lybia?

They're scattering like roaches from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Seriously? Do you prefer to live under the covers?

There were several consulate/Embassy employees killed in Mexico in the last couple of years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back