Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Rice, Jay Carney, Biden and Obama Cabinet should be fired

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Noting to see here, move on

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is Responible for the Benghazi debacle and how should they pay for it

You left out the obvious answer, scumbag terrorists. This just confirms my suspicion that the deaths are just an excuse for the the Ben Ghazi flap, not the reason. The bottom line is that many haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election and will use the bodies of the dead to flog the president. In the mean time they've completely forgotten about the real perpetrators, just like they forgot about bin Laden. PATHETIC!!!

The "bottom line", as you've put it...is that this Administration made a conscious decision to lie to the American people about what happened in Benghazi. The reason that Gregory Hicks was shocked and embarrassed when he heard what Susan Rice was saying on those 5 talk shows that Sunday morning was that he KNEW that the Obama Administration was lying about what took place. This isn't some Republican attack dog...this is a twenty year State Department veteran...the number two diplomat behind Chris Stevens in Libya...a man who in the course of his service, has received six Meritorious Service Increases, three individual Meritorious Honor Awards, and four individual Superior Honor Awards.

Now you can TRY to downplay the Benghazi scandal by calling it a "flap" or a witch hunt, Konradv...but the truth of the matter is very senior people in our government decided that rather than be honest with us about what happened in Libya that they would make up a story about what happened. Even though they knew that there was no protest that turned violent on that day they tried to push that narrative. Susan Rice did it. Hilary Clinton did it. Jay Carney did it. Joe Biden did it. Barack Obama did it. They lied.

The "bottom line" is that the terrorists are responsible, not the president or the SoS. What you call a lie could also be called a plausible explanation. This just convinces me more and more that those pushing this story the most don't actually care about the deaths, they're just an excuse to bash Obama. That's a lot more dishonest than any of the stories out of the administration. PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!!!

How come "The guys who attacked it" aren't on the list?

Call me a liberal hippy, but it seems they should at least be entered for consideration as the "Responsible" party...

You left out the obvious answer, scumbag terrorists. This just confirms my suspicion that the deaths are just an excuse for the the Ben Ghazi flap, not the reason. The bottom line is that many haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election and will use the bodies of the dead to flog the president. In the mean time they've completely forgotten about the real perpetrators, just like they forgot about bin Laden. PATHETIC!!!

The "bottom line", as you've put it...is that this Administration made a conscious decision to lie to the American people about what happened in Benghazi. The reason that Gregory Hicks was shocked and embarrassed when he heard what Susan Rice was saying on those 5 talk shows that Sunday morning was that he KNEW that the Obama Administration was lying about what took place. This isn't some Republican attack dog...this is a twenty year State Department veteran...the number two diplomat behind Chris Stevens in Libya...a man who in the course of his service, has received six Meritorious Service Increases, three individual Meritorious Honor Awards, and four individual Superior Honor Awards.

Now you can TRY to downplay the Benghazi scandal by calling it a "flap" or a witch hunt, Konradv...but the truth of the matter is very senior people in our government decided that rather than be honest with us about what happened in Libya that they would make up a story about what happened. Even though they knew that there was no protest that turned violent on that day they tried to push that narrative. Susan Rice did it. Hilary Clinton did it. Jay Carney did it. Joe Biden did it. Barack Obama did it. They lied.

The "bottom line" is that the terrorists are responsible, not the president or the SoS. What you call a lie could also be called a plausible explanation. This just convinces me more and more that those pushing this story the most don't actually care about the deaths, they're just an excuse to bash Obama. That's a lot more dishonest than any of the stories out of the administration. PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!!!

The "bottom line" is that the administration lied their ass off knowing full well that they were lying. They continued to lie for what 3 weeks??

The terrorists are responsible for the attack which isn't the bone of contention here. The lying is.

The administrations State Department and the SOS screwed the pooch on Benghazi and four very good men died.

Last edited:
"What Difference Does It Make!!!!"

Hillary-Clinton-testifies-011.jpg

Who is responsible? I would say the ones who cut the embassy security budget.
Benghazi attack followed deep cuts in State Department security budget - Washington Times
Since 2010, Congress cut $296 million from the State Department’s spending request for embassy security and construction, with additional cuts in other State Department security accounts, according to an analysis by a former appropriations committee staffer.

Hmmmm.....
2010, hunh?
That's when (R)s took over the House.

But ya know what else?
The (D)s still controlled the Senate and the Presidency.

But we're not talking about who's responsible for the attack or lack of defense capabilities.

We're asking who made the deliberate decision to LIE to the American public.

I would say, "But you already knew that", but......
:cuckoo:

No one lied. The lying accusation is just that, only an accusation. :lol:
Hillary Clinton
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1RldL1Tv24]Secretary Clinton condemns violence and video - YouTube[/ame]

Pay close attention to these areas:

:47
1:47
3:15 ties it to Diplomatic Missions
3:37 connects to US Embassy
4:48 Violence in response to speech

Susan Rice
:27 "Spontaneous protest began outside our consulate in Benghazi"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXy_yhOfNg]Susan Rice: Attack on Benghazi was Direct Response To Video - YouTube[/ame]

The "bottom line" is that the administration lied their ass off knowing full well that they were lying. They continued to lie for what 3 weeks??

The terrorists are responsible for the attack which isn't the bone of contention here. The lying is.

The administrations State Department and the SOS screwed the pooch on Benghazi and four very good men died.

Lying isn't against the law.

I guess we all should accept lying from everybody. From our Banker, from the Police, from our leaders. Everybody just start lying. Who cares anymore. It just doesn't matter.

How did supposed lies cause the deaths? Many have died over the years. Why are some making their deaths so much more important than the others? That's why I say the hardcore Obama bashers don't really care about the deaths. They're just a convenient excuse or we would have heard more about people that died under other presidents. I honor ALL the dead, not just those that the politically-motivated chose to honor.

Last edited:

The terrorists are responsible for the lies that have been told to the American people by this Administration? Now THAT is amusing!

And is "plausible explanation" what we're calling a bold faced lie these days?

What is pathetic and disgusting is the ethical "gymnastics" that progressives like yourself are doing to excuse what these people have done.

How come "The guys who attacked it" aren't on the list?

Call me a liberal hippy, but it seems they should at least be entered for consideration as the "Responsible" party...

Because, for the stable-minded, it should go without saying.

The "debacle" referred to is the lies and cover-ups that have happened since

How did supposed lies cause the deaths? Many have died over the years. Why are some making their deaths so much more important than the others? That why I say that the hardcore Obama bashers don't care about the deaths at all. They're just a convenient excuse or we would have heard more about people that died under other presidents. I honor ALL the dead, not just those that the politically-motivated chose to honor.

For God's sake! The lies didn't CAUSE the deaths...the lies were to cover up what happened. People died because this Administration misjudged the situation and then failed to respond when it went bad. Instead of sending help to those people at the Annex, they were busy concocting a "story" about YouTube videos and spontaneous mob violence.

It's okay for my doctor to lie to me now.
Everyone who owes me money can lie and say they paid me.
Everyone can expect their spouse to start lying.
Kids, it's okay to lie to your parents. "No, I didn't leave the refrigerator door open."

Lying isn't against the law.

I guess we all should accept lying from everybody. From our Banker, from the Police, from our leaders. Everybody just start lying. Who cares anymore. It just doesn't matter.

No it sure isn't against the law to lie.

Hey. I thought this administration was the most open and transparant in history?? Thought they were gonna change the way DC operated??

Color me shocked. Obama was lying when he made that statement.

Who is Responible for the Benghazi debacle
The internationalists that sided with A.Q. to unjustly intervene in Libya's internal affairs and helped invade a sovereign nation.

and how should they pay for it
The western war criminals that violated a sovereign nation's territorial integrity.

Last edited:
List of Democrat created crisis that didn't result in the death of Americans:

Watergate
Mold and pealing paint at Walter Reed
Abu Gharab
Outing of Valarie Plame
Mitt Romney saying the Olympic security was concerning
Rush Limbaugh calling a 30 year old coed who wanted free birth control a slut
Bush stole the 2000 election

Dimocraps are still bitching about Bush lying about WMDs. Why did it matter then but it doesn't matter now?

The audacity of these assholes is more and more evident. The utter gaul of these people.

You liberals seem to care less if your government lies to us but we think it matters.

To the Idiots that complained about not having a vote for the terrorist on the poll. The terrorists were responsible for the attack, not the Debacle.
That responsiblity falls right in Obama and his administration's lap.

Failure of policy and a failure to access the degree of threat. What happened to Reagan when the Marines got blown up? I'm not trying to dissimilate, but that seems to me to be the most factually analagous. We revamped our ME posture and essentially said hands off, Isreal can do whatever it wants without anything from us beyond arms, and we'll arm people to kill communists. Beyond that I'm not sure what occurred. I read Reagan being a pretty stand up guy watched the video in its entirity of Hezbollah torturing our CIA station chief to death

assuming you mean something by debacal other than the four dead guys ... what debacal? I don't see flags being burned or British citizens burning the potus in effigy or something.

Forum List

Back