• Hillary Clinton and she should be brought up on charges

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Rice, Jay Carney, Biden and Obama Cabinet should be fired

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Noting to see here, move on

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's okay for my doctor to lie to me now.
Everyone who owes me money can lie and say they paid me.
Everyone can expect their spouse to start lying.
Kids, it's okay to lie to your parents. "No, I didn't leave the refrigerator door open."

And you think they haven't been already..........why?

Debacle=admisistrations coverup and lying

The usual suspects.

Conservatives. And they should all suffer the same fate as Benedict Arnold.

images

Well, you forgot to put "Crazy, radical Muslims" on that list.

Funny. When crime happens here in America, people want to blame ONLY the criminal. They dont tolerate putting blame on parents, schools, society at large, politics. Only the dirtbag who did the crime.

When 9-11-2001 happened, right wingers blamed only Muslims and Islam. Not Bush. Not Cheney. Not anyone or anything except Islam and Muslims (and a tad of Bill Clinton maybe, but not til later).

So, why, then, are we not simply blaming THE ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKERS WHO CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK????????????

images

url

Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of War Defense between 2001 and 2006, so none of this should be news to him:

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Truck bomb kills 17.February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls’ school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
Michelle Malkin,?Americans won?t forget Benghazi? then forgets the 60 deaths under Bush via Consulate attacks | FreakOutNation

Sallow
The usual suspects.

Conservatives. And they should all suffer the same fate as Benedict Arnold.

I agree.

I'm sick of the rw's and R letting our people swing in the wind and then trying so desperately to blame Obama. They care nothing about the safety of our people but they sure as hell care about trying to get one of their unqualified Clown Car Candidates into the White House so they can finish what Bush started.

Debacle=admisistrations coverup and lying

OK. I don't see it as a debacal beyond being a very lame and futile attempt to alter the narrative. I think ultimately the gop's aim is to tag Hillary with it.

Imo the real issue is Obama's desire to not get dirty over there. He got bloodied early on with netandyahoo and the little hitler, and qWagmired in Afghan, and since then has tried to avoid the ME.

It's absurd that Assad is able to use planes to bomb his own people. The gop may be singing loony tunes thinking we can find 10k intl troops to save guard Syria's chem weapons, but we can destroy Assad's airforce and make it very difficult for him to move tanks. Hillary wanted to arm the opposition, though I am not sure exactly with what.

Our UN ambassador is not calling out Morsi over his decisions to remove the semblance of a republic or democratic reform.

Our Sec of State seems content with rumors of a thaw in IDF/Pale negotiations.

Do you think Barack Obama even HAS a Middle East strategy at this point? Quite frankly, I think he's gone into "vapor lock" on the whole region.

Do you think Barack Obama even HAS a Middle East strategy at this point? Quite frankly, I think he's gone into "vapor lock" on the whole region.

I largely agree. He's more or less in victory lap mode and securing his legacy. Social media has made it much harder for despots to retain control, and Obama seems content to let it play out. Although, I do think there's a slim chance of Israel/Pale peace negotiations.

Actually, its the region and people who are in "vapor lock".

Once again, the attempt to hang it on Obama even though the region has been at war since biblical times.

I'm not "hanging" anything on Obama. I'm just stating that I don't think he's got a clue what to do with the region since his Cairo speech didn't do what he seemed to think it would. Right now it looks like he's got his fingers crossed hoping nothing drastic happens until he's out of office and it becomes a problem for someone else.

The "bottom line" is that the terrorists are responsible, not the president or the SoS. What you call a lie could also be called a plausible explanation. This just convinces me more and more that those pushing this story the most don't actually care about the deaths, they're just an excuse to bash Obama. That's a lot more dishonest than any of the stories out of the administration. PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!!!

The "bottom line" is that the administration lied their ass off knowing full well that they were lying. They continued to lie for what 3 weeks??

The terrorists are responsible for the attack which isn't the bone of contention here. The lying is.

The administrations State Department and the SOS screwed the pooch on Benghazi and four very good men died.

How did supposed lies cause the deaths? Many have died over the years. Why are some making their deaths so much more important than the others? That's why I say the hardcore Obama bashers don't really care about the deaths. They're just a convenient excuse or we would have heard more about people that died under other presidents. I honor ALL the dead, not just those that the politically-motivated chose to honor.

The lies didn't cause the deaths.

The lies were just the administrations way of trying to cover up the less than stellar performance of the SOS and State Department. And lets not forget that Barry was running for re-election. Barry had stated that AQ was dead and ineffective after the death of UBL. The fact that the embassy was hit by AQ wouldn't have helped Barry along for his second term. Hence the lies and misinformation.

AQ caused the deaths but the lack of security and apparant lack of support from State sure didn't help things.Security should have been at a high level. They had loads of warning and many threats. The State Department didn't up security. In fact they did nothing.

Failing the beefing up of security they should have closed the embassy and the consulate and pulled out like the Brits and the Red Cross did. They should have brought our people home. There would have been no Benghazi at all.

They, in effect, seemed not to care about the folks at the consulate or the embassy.

Sure glad I don't work for those assholes.

Last edited:
The "bottom line" is that the administration lied their ass off knowing full well that they were lying. They continued to lie for what 3 weeks??

The terrorists are responsible for the attack which isn't the bone of contention here. The lying is.

The administrations State Department and the SOS screwed the pooch on Benghazi and four very good men died.

How did supposed lies cause the deaths? Many have died over the years. Why are some making their deaths so much more important than the others? That's why I say the hardcore Obama bashers don't really care about the deaths. They're just a convenient excuse or we would have heard more about people that died under other presidents. I honor ALL the dead, not just those that the politically-motivated chose to honor.

The lies were just the administrations way of trying to cover up the less than stellar performance of the SOS and State Department. And lets not forget that Barry was running for re-election. Barry had stated that AQ was dead and ineffective after the death of UBL. The fact that the embassy was hit by AQ wouldn't have helped Barry along for his second term. Hence the lies and misinformation.

AQ caused the deaths but the lack of security and apparant lack of support from State sure didn't help things.Security should have been at a high level. They had loads of warning and many threats. The State Department didn't up security. In fact they did nothing.

Failing the beefing up of security they should have closed the embassy and the consulate and pulled out like the Brits and the Red Cross did. They should have brought our people home. There would have been no Benghazi at all.

They, in effect, seemed not to care about the folks at the consulate or the embassy.

Got a link to back up your assurtion that the President claimed that AQ was dead?

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden | The White House

Was our embassy in Tripoli hit by AQ?

Got a link to back up your assurtion that the President claimed that AQ was dead?

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There’s no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must –- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

... Recently, on Nov. 1 in Green Bay, Wis., Obama said, “Thanks to sacrifice and service of our brave men and women in uniform, the war in Iraq is over, the war in Afghanistan is winding down, al Qaeda has been decimated, Osama bin Laden is dead.”

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

and the head of the cell that hit Benghazi, not Tripoli, had been released from Guantanomo, thus was picked up on the al queda playing field originally.

diplomatic-attacks4.png

If you don't like the source of this graphic, you're free to post PROOF that its wrong.

:)

Don't know about the rest of the graph, but I do know that U.S. embassies were attacked seven times with a total of 35 people killed during the Bush administration.

Where was the spotlight and all the hearings then?

I think we should get to the bottom of what went wrong and make any necessary corrections.But only sub-human political hacks would try to turn it into a political issue.

diplomatic-attacks4.png

If you don't like the source of this graphic, you're free to post PROOF that its wrong.

:)

Whow, here I thought you an Obama droid. In the two years of Obama it looks the same as Bush. And we know that Obama watch 5 Americans were killed and NO Americans during Bush. We also know that Obama reined death down on at least 4 Americans with on 16 year old boy he killed. You chart does not serve Clinton nor Obama well.

BESIDES, with all the attacks there were no outcries by anyone until Benghazi. Benghazi is DIRFFERENT and you danm well know it. People died and Obama lied they is no denying that fact.

Last edited:

President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

... Recently, on Nov. 1 in Green Bay, Wis., Obama said, “Thanks to sacrifice and service of our brave men and women in uniform, the war in Iraq is over, the war in Afghanistan is winding down, al Qaeda has been decimated, Osama bin Laden is dead.”

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

and the head of the cell that hit Benghazi, not Tripoli, had been released from Guantanomo, thus was picked up on the al queda playing field originally.

So he's never said that they were dead, finished, Kaput, no longer in the world of the living, they are ex-terrorist?

Thanks for clearing that up.

In 2001 they were able to hit the world most power nation in it's military headquaters. In 2012 all they can muster is an attack on a distant outpost in a largely lawless part of Lybia?

They're scattering like roaches from Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Forum List

Back