Who is That?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'll never forget that one time my best friend was at a game at Fenway with one of his four sons when some stranger felt it appropriate to ask him if his son was adopted. It really bothered him and he mentions it often. If I had been there teeth would have been lost. It seems like when people feel entitled to touch pregnant women's abdomens. Auto-punch events.

I'll never forget that one time my best friend was at a game at Fenway with one of his four sons when some stranger felt it appropriate to ask him if his son was adopted. It really bothered him and he mentions it often. If I had been there teeth would have been lost. It seems like when people feel entitled to touch pregnant women's abdomens. Auto-punch events.
People are too easily offended.

Life is too short.

Then people realize it all meant shit.

Insults? O'tay

o'tay.jpg

question: Is your friend a snowflake or a professional victim?

Were you adopted?

Its no big deal Jethro. Maybe the kid was great looking and the old man looked like death warmed over? SHUP about it. Like all your BS "teacher" stories. unverifiable and chock full of holes big enough to drive a VW thru.

Like everything I post here, true and the likes of YOU are not worth a lie.

Forum List

Back