Who is the bigger American Trump vs. Biden

Joe Biden weighs 158 pounds while Trump weighs 240 pounds, so Trump is bigger.

Trump created a fabulous company, employed thousands of people, built landmarks and was our best President since Eisenhower. Biden robbed our country for almost 60 years. I'd say Trump is a bigger American.
Have a happy Surrender Day! :laughing0301:

Joe Biden weighs 158 pounds while Trump weighs 240 pounds, so Trump is bigger.
I would put Trump at about 285 pounds.

Will his submission to Fulton Country Jail show his weight like everyone else or will he get special treatment?

They never weighed anyone when I was hauled in To jail. It ai‘nt a doctor visit. SHUP you rabid animals. 6’4” 225 is not that out of typical For that height. America is not the old military weight chatrs for 18-21 yr olds. You make me hurl you filthy maggots feeding on American prosperity all while dragging everyone everyth dow, useless verminous street scum.

They never weighed anyone when I was hauled in To jail. It ai‘nt a doctor visit. SHUP you rabid animals. 6’4” 225 is not that out of typical For that height. America is not the old military weight chatrs for 18-21 yr olds. You make me hurl you filthy maggots feeding on American prosperity all while dragging everyone everyth dow, useless verminous street scum.
He’s not that tall and that’s not his weight

Forum List

Back