Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

You got off lucky.

He just sent his goons to chip me. Now I've no independence of my own. :sigh2:

75trnd.jpg
They'll never get me! Turns and crashes into a grocery shelf full of cans....

As I have stated on many occasions ... I do so, among other reasons, because it allows me the knowledge.
that the person who feels compelled to mention it ... Really has nothing else worth saying,

It's very effective ... Thanks for the heads-up ... :thup:

Well, folks that are speed readers, and block readers, who have trained their minds to take in large blocks of text quickly, will in some cases, pass by your postings.

OTH, for those of us who know you, and value your contributions greatly? Yes, we will slow down, and savor your posts.

But for the folks that aren't members here, and don't know you, it does, seem like such a shame. It reveals that you are probably at least in your forties, if not older. No person under thirty would make such a foolish mistake in the 21st century. Not if they want their stuff considered by passing strangers. I myself love your contributions. But I know people my kids age, more than likely, would scroll right on past them. They don't have time for it.

Well, folks that are speed readers, and block readers, who have trained their minds to take in large blocks of text quickly, will in some cases, pass by your postings.

OTH, for those of us who know you, and value your contributions greatly? Yes, we will slow down, and savor your posts.

Thanks for the feedback.
You're kind of smart too ... To read it you have to slow down ... The ellipses separate individual thoughts although congruent.

I don't know if it is everyone's cup of tea ... I know what I am doing ... :auiqs.jpg:
If other people don't want to read it ... Oh well.

Last edited:
For a fair and balanced board conservative posters need to be represented on the moderation panel.

What is largely missing up there in the office of brazen misnomers is someone who would mauderate by the rule book and only by the rule book as it is actually written.

And some seem scared to death of ever having anyone who would mauderate in this way in their midst. Can't say that I blame them, really. "My Precious'' and whatnot...

That is to say someone who wouldn't invoke the rule book solely for the purpose of bastardizing it in a way that makes it serve as confirmation for their own worldview, wants and feels and a means of steering the tenor of discussion in the direction they personally want it to go.

There's nothing ''Left'' or ''Right'' about that. It's just authoritarian.

What do the terms "Left'' or "Right'' even mean anyway? I mean really. May as well just assign them icons, given the depth in which the terms are routinely invoked in dialogue.

Seems like they've been reduced to convenient catch phrases invoked to escape having to responsibly demonstrate that any meaningful, relevant thought has been put into a given position about whatever the topical content may be.

Last edited:

Thanks for the feedback.
You're kind of smart too ... To read it you have to slow down ... The ellipses separate individual thoughts although congruent.

I don't know if it is everyone's cup of tea ... I know what I am doing ... :auiqs.jpg:
If other people don't won't to read it ... Oh well.

I will drink your tea deeply and savor each drop.

If she is bias with how she moderates the board then she still isn't anywhere close to Taz as I don't notice it.
Taz has his head shoved squarely up the asses of the corporate overlords who own the board....Narratives must be maintained to keep ESG score up.

Dearth of self-respect is a sad thing to witness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back