Who is Tim Walz?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well….he is a weirdo for sure.

Mandated tampons in boy’s bathrooms, hence his new nickname Tampon Tim.

He’s also a drunk driver:

IMG_6826.jpeg

PEOPLE LIKE J.D. VANCE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SMALL TOWN AMERICA. MY TOWN HAD 400 PEOPLE IN IT, 24 KIDS IN MY GRADUATING CLASS, 12 WERE COUSINS. AND HE GETS IT ALL WRONG. IT'S NOT ABOUT HATE. IT'S NOT ABOUT COLLAPSING IN. THE GOLDEN RULE THERE IS MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

THEIR POLICIES ARE WHAT DESTROYED RURAL AMERICA. THEY DIVIDED US. THEY ARE IN OUR EXAM ROOMS, THEY'RE TELLING US WHAT BOOKS TO READ.

AND I THINK WHAT KAMAL HARRIS KNOWS IS BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AROUND THE SHARED VALUES, STRONG PUBLIC SCHOOLS, STRONG LABOR UNIONS THAT CREATE THE MIDDLE CLASS, HEALTH CARE THAT'S AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE, THOSE ARE THE THINGS.

YOU LOOK WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THEY WENT RIGHT TO DIVISION. THEY DID NOT GIVE US A PLAN ON HEALTH CARE.

DONALD TRUMP TALKED ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS BUILT BRIDGES, BUILT ROADS. SO I THINK THIS IS GOING BACK TO THE BREAD AND BUTTER, GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

My favorite Tim Walz fact:

He named a highway after Prince and signed the bill in purple ink.

View attachment 991041

He is a superb choice. He is a regular guy. He knows the middle class because he is the middle class . It's unbelievable all the things he's done. A 23 year veteran , a former high school coach , in the Minnesota Congress for 12 years. As governor he has gotten free lunches passed for all children. He has defended a woman's right to choose and he supports unions. Also he got parental leave enacted for new parents. And Minnesota is projecting a budget SURPLUS. Now that's the kind of guy we need as president but for now Vice President will have to do. And yes he got drunk at least once , haven't we all.

He is a superb choice. He is a regular guy. He knows the middle class because he is the middle class . It's unbelievable all the things he's done. A 23 year veteran , a former high school coach , in the Minnesota Congress for 12 years. As governor he has gotten free lunches passed for all children. He has defended a woman's right to choose and he supports unions. Also he got parental leave enacted for new parents. And Minnesota is projecting a budget SURPLUS. Now that's the kind of guy we need as president but for now Vice President will have to do. And yes he got drunk at least once , haven't we all.
If you're a traitor.

And he wants tampons in boys' bathrooms. And people think gheys are off their rocker?

Forum List

Back