Who killed Seth Rich?

If it is proven he did have communications with Wikileaks, it will open an incredibly disturbing can of worms. The man was murdered shortly after the Wikileaks release.

Seth Rich was killed for releasing the Posesta emails in an effort to fight what he saw his party becoming and the whole thing became spun into the great lie that it was Russian collusion with Trump. Gunned down last July, they tried to dismiss it as a robbery but nothing was taken from his person! The Dems are nothing but a big crime family with the Clintons at or near the top and the message was loud and clear that you do not step out of line. Just one of the many true crimes and diversions the democrats keep trying to keep under the media radar by trying to keep the focus on phony Trump scandals instead. I've tried to list some of the more major ones that sooner or later will all be getting investigated in another thread HERE:

The Evolving Trump Scandal of Dishonest Fake News

No%2BDNC%2BEmails%2Bafter%2BSeth%2BRich%2BKilled.jpg

'Who killed Seth Rich?'

The DNC rigged its Primaries to ensure Hillary was their candidate.
The DNC engaged in election fraud during its Primaries to ensure Hillary beat Bernie.
The DNC rigged debates to ensure Hillary secured their nomination.
The DNC was trying to hide the fact that Debbie WS hired spies and gave them access to classified information as well as all their e-mails, usernames, and passwords.
The DNC sought desperately to conduct damage control after / in the midst of the leaks.
The DNC sought to prevent the 'October Surprise' Assange promised.

Then again, the Clintons have a history of this sort of thing, she had already sacrificed 4 Americans needlessly for Obama's re-election campaign, and her tram had been hiring violent agitators to attack Trump supporters.

Soros had been pumping tons of money into effecting the campaign, had also been funding violence against the GOP...having someone try to get to Assange in the Embassy where he was hiding - a plan that was thwarted - has 'Soros' written all over it, so hiring someone to 'pop' Seth isn't out of reach for Soros...

It's a 'push'...

'Who killed Seth Rich?'

The DNC rigged its Primaries to ensure Hillary was their candidate.
The DNC engaged in election fraud during its Primaries to ensure Hillary beat Bernie.
The DNC rigged debates to ensure Hillary secured their nomination.
The DNC was trying to hide the fact that Debbie WS hired spies and gave them access to classified information as well as all their e-mails, usernames, and passwords.
The DNC sought desperately to conduct damage control after / in the midst of the leaks.
The DNC sought to prevent the 'October Surprise' Assange promised.

Then again, the Clintons have a history of this sort of thing, she had already sacrificed 4 Americans needlessly for Obama's re-election campaign, and her tram had been hiring violent agitators to attack Trump supporters.

It's a 'push'...

right after his death hillary had the gall to push gun control

--LOL

Looks like the Fake American MSM News has issued a 'Blackout' on this one. They ain't goin there. Go figure?

I think there’s a very special place in hell for people that would use the memory of a murder victim in order to pursue a political agenda.- (spokesperson for Seth Rich’s family) Family of slain DNC staffer demands retraction and apology from Fox News, local TV station
they didn't say that so much when the day after the shooting hillary was out using the incident to push gun control
Hardly the point, is it? Deflect much? We keep getting told nothing was stolen, so it wasn't a robbery, when any decent conspiracy would have made sure it looked that way. The whole thing screams "botched robbery" and the family is tired of people using his killing as a political football.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

The family has DENIED hiring Wheeler or that he speaks for them. And Washington Police confirmed this week that the investigation is active and ongoing with a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

The FOX reporter apparently lied in this report and the family is threatening to sue.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

The family has DENIED hiring Wheeler or that he speaks for them. And Washington Police confirmed this week that the investigation is active and ongoing with a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

The FOX reporter apparently lied in this report and the family is threatening to sue.

Ed Butowsky offered to cover the investigation cost, family agreed with it.

nd Washington Police confirmed this week that the investigation is active and ongoing

.... we'll find Bigfoot before they find the killer. They do not want to find the killer. Dems prefer "unsolved" than YES DEM KILLED DEM....

Forum List

Back