Who killed Seth Rich?

This is making me sick. The article says the FBI and the police know he was murdered by the Democrats and have been ordered to cover it up.
I don't know if that is true - but I do know that all evidence indicates it wasn't a robbery. He still had everything on him.
Rich was shot dead in Washington, D.C., in July, and police ruled the murder a botched robbery, despite there not being any indication that anything was stolen.

Federal investigator confirms WikiLeaks link to murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich

Last edited:
Because it's completely impossible that Seth could have sent some emails without his family knowing. I mean, my family is keenly aware of all 8.3 million emails I've sent in both my personal and my professional life. :cuckoo:

Here is someone exponentially more qualified to speak about Seth Rich's emails than his family...

Federal investigator confirms WikiLeaks link to murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich

IMG_3537.JPG

you are a day late and a dollar short on the story

already out

he sent over 44 thousand emails to wikileaks
Source?

there is several google it

lazy ass
When bullshitters can't prove their claims, they go, "You google it!". :badgrin:

seth rich 44 thousand emails

About 2,700,000 results (0.66 seconds)

no it is just that you are too lazy and too much of a trained parrot

to think for yourself gimp

seth rich 44 thousand emails - Google Search
Your Google search returned articles debunking the conspiracy theory. LMAO. You just shot yourself in the foot, moron.

Seth Rich + Wikileaks + Democrats = Trump!

Given the timing of Comey's leak, right after we learn Seth sent 44,000 emails to Wikileaks, you have to wonder if Comey is acting as an accessory after the fact

you are a day late and a dollar short on the story

already out

he sent over 44 thousand emails to wikileaks
Source?

there is several google it

lazy ass
When bullshitters can't prove their claims, they go, "You google it!". :badgrin:

seth rich 44 thousand emails

About 2,700,000 results (0.66 seconds)

no it is just that you are too lazy and too much of a trained parrot

to think for yourself gimp

seth rich 44 thousand emails - Google Search
Your Google search returned articles debunking the conspiracy theory. LMAO. You just shot yourself in the foot, moron.

hey gimp not at all

there are even more today

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
Another conspiracy theory. :rolleyes-41:

There are literally hundreds of stories about this on the internet today.

And none of them provided any evidence to back up the fraud either.

Yet you believe anyways. Even FOX thinks this conspiracy babbling is too dopey to stand behind, but not you hardcore Trumptards. There's literally nothing too stupid for you to believe.

Evidence? Seriously? You want evidence? The Trump Russian Collusion conspiracy theory proves that evidence is no longer needed. Hell, we are having investigations and people calling for impeachment on nothing more than wishful thinking. It's a bit disingenuous for folks like you to complain about evidence when you have no respect or regard for it otherwise.

Anything new on BenghaziBenghaziFast&FuriousTheJewKoskinen?

That has nothing to do with my response, but thanks for trying.
They were "conspiracies" peddled to the credulous........Should I go back over your archives to see if you played Useful Idiot to any of them?

NY claimed that only RW are addicted to conspiracies, I just proved the left has their addictions to conspiracies.

The Jew thing, I don't think I heard of, never believed in Benghazi and Fast and Furious happened and it was an incompetent Justice Dept. that was the cause, I don't think Obama was involved, he was totally clueless.

But, but, but.........Obama was the smartest President evah!!!
With nothing more than a humble background as a Community Organizer, Obama made more consequential, and correct, decisions in his first 40 days than the vaunted Artist of the Deal Smartest Guy Evah has even hinted at.....

Uh huh, sure. That's why his policies were repudiated and his party decimated in elections from that point forward.

Evidence? Seriously? You want evidence?

Obviously. In contrast, you hold evidence in contempt. That's the difference between us.

The Trump Russian Collusion conspiracy theory proves that evidence is no longer needed.

So that means you're still sticking with your "FAKE NEWS!" conspiracy theories, no matter how crazy it looks?

Hell, we are having investigations and people calling for impeachment on nothing more than wishful thinking.

Trump admitting he passed classified info to the Russians is wishfult thinking?

Comey's testimony is wishful thinking?

Trump threatening those investigating him is wishful thinking?

Flynn's Russian ties?

The ongoing FBI investigations?

You wishing that the evidence didn't exist won't make it go away, no matter how hard you wish.

It's a bit disingenuous for folks like you to complain about evidence when you have no respect or regard for it otherwise.

We liberals are the ones calling for more investigations. You're trying to block that.

Go on, tell us with a straight face that if it had been President Clinton doing this, you'd be fine with it. Are you willing to lie that big to our faces? You're shielding Trump solely for political reasons, putting party ahead of country. You're trying to hide evidence, and we're trying to find it. We care about evidence, and you despise it.

That has nothing to do with my response, but thanks for trying.
They were "conspiracies" peddled to the credulous........Should I go back over your archives to see if you played Useful Idiot to any of them?

NY claimed that only RW are addicted to conspiracies, I just proved the left has their addictions to conspiracies.

The Jew thing, I don't think I heard of, never believed in Benghazi and Fast and Furious happened and it was an incompetent Justice Dept. that was the cause, I don't think Obama was involved, he was totally clueless.

With nothing more than a humble background as a Community Organizer, Obama made more consequential, and correct, decisions in his first 40 days than the vaunted Artist of the Deal Smartest Guy Evah has even hinted at.....

Uh huh, sure. That's why his policies were repudiated and his party decimated in elections from that point forward.
My history books say he won re-election, with substantial margins in both Electoral and popular votes in 2012, Tovarish.......whoever trained you sucks.

My history books say he won re-election, with substantial margins in both Electoral and popular votes in 2012, Tovarish.......whoever trained you sucks.

He was talking about the 2010 where Obama's party lost 64 House seats, the worst mid-terms for a President.

He was talking about the 2010 where Obama's party lost 64 House seats, the worst mid-terms for a President.
That was largely about the policy which now enjoys majority support, non? What is it with you Stupid White People?

I'm betting these were the same Idiots who "punished" Clinton for the 93 tax increase.....benefitted from its fruits and then re-elected him in a landslide in 06.

And then, of course, there is the fact that this "repudiated" POTUS would go on to become the first since Eisenhower to win both terms with more than 51% of the vote.

If Democrats were a fraction as smart as they believe they are, they would hold the Whitehouse and both chambers of Congress as well as the majority of governorships and state houses. Too stupid to understand reality.

That was largely about the policy which now enjoys majority support, non? What is it with you Stupid White People?

I'm betting these were the same Idiots who "punished" Clinton for the 93 tax increase.....benefitted from its fruits and then re-elected him in a landslide in 06.

And then, of course, there is the fact that this "repudiated" POTUS would go on to become the first since Eisenhower to win both terms with more than 51% of the vote.

You are a stupid person, not sure, nor do I care what color your skin is, it is not relevant, nor do I really care.

Enjoy your bigotry and hate little buddy.

Forum List

Back