🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who likes cats?

"Cats, you say??"

giphy.gif
a-mc-random-21.jpg

I think cats are bad-ass little machines and am fascinated by them as I am with most animals; and fish, insects and reptiles for that matter

ETA: And spiders. Those guys have always fascinated me also. When I was a kid I used to go out and collect golden garden spiders and scatter them in our yard just to watch them do their thing....

Don't have any cats however. Wife is allergic, so our furry critters are dogs.

Last edited:
I have one cat that keeps clawing on the carpet and furniture. Any suggestions to break him of this?

Yeah. You need 2 things...............a scratching post and a squirt bottle. Buy a scratching post that your cat will be interested in, and put it away from the furniture.

Take some catnip (it usually comes with a scratching post), and rub it on the outside of the post. Let the cat smell the post, and wait for him to use it.

However......................whenever you catch the cat scratching the furniture, squirt a couple of times at him (squirtgun also works), and soon they will quit scratching your furniture.

Cats have claws that are continually growing (kinda like our fingernails), and scratching is what wears them down and keeps them sharp.

I do but I'm not allowed to have any :(

well actually I am allowed - but I have to take care of him/her and I have no clue how to potty train and I want a kitten

Speaking of pet training.......................

A family recently adopted a St Bernard puppy. The dog was to mainly be for the young son, and the parents explained to their son that he would be in charge of training the pup.
The father suggested that the boy go check out some dog tutorial videos on Youtube for training purposes.
The son interpreted the suggestion a little differently than how the father meant it. :laugh:

Needless to say, this pic has went viral !

I ALMOST had a kitten.
We had two cats have litters of kittens under our deck which covers our back yard
One of the kittens got separated from it's mom so I had to go out looking for the mom and get her to her - but then she didn't want to leave me :(

Forum List

Back