Who likes Mortimer and who doesnt? And who thinks its good that he posts about roma culture and has a legit point about roma being sometimes discrimin

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
To kick the truth to the young black youth
I mean sometimes they are discriminated, it can happen, sometimes they are criminal like pickpockets, i dont think roma can do whatever they want though, i think there are good and bad people everywhere, and its wrong to judge a whole ethnic group/race, or assuming collective guilt for example discriminating me because of association with other roma who might be or not criminal or perceived as troublemakers.

Anyways, i post about roma identity, culture, etc. do you think thats interesting because roma are often invisible, or largely invisible only as criminals and troublemakers they appear in media or as horror-boggeyman for kids in movies?

And do you like Morti and he has a good poster here and you want him around and accept his presence or you do not like him and it would be a better forum without Mortimer?

Also say if you are American or not and if you support Trump or Harris (just for my statistical evaluation)

You spend 95% of your time asking if you or your family could pass as white, black, Mexican, etc. or talking about weird Nazi shit. Discrimination against Roma people or something about their culture might be interesting. Why don't you try that?

You spend 95% of your time asking if you or your family could pass as white, black, Mexican, etc. or talking about weird Nazi shit. Discrimination against Roma people or something about their culture might be interesting. Why don't you try that?
Then you dont read all my threads, i posted 35-40% about roma culture and discrimination, not 10% the other is sometimes passing yes, but also often religion, or relationship or just music for example. I think you didnt saw my threads and also the hostile comments? If you think i never post about it, or very little. I posted many such things but its usually only like the same 3 people who call me a thief in my threads, it doesnt seem to cause interest for a broad audience. It seems you didnt even know that i posted it.

Your okay Mortimer. As far as the negative post about you there are those who would post negative comments about a bright sunny day. Just ignore it. Like others I do wonder about your strong interest in Race . It is good you are being an advocate for your ethnic group . The way the political climate is globally we all need to be on the Watch Tower. Naziism is on the rise under other names but still the ideology is the same.

I’m a newbie so I don’t know you really.

If you want the chicks to like you just post a few shirtless pics, chicks love that shit. 😁

Most of his sniveling sounds like the normal rhetoric that used to be found at Stormfront. That site must have closed down or banned him or something. They were always 'classifying' some picture or other, pretending to be 'all sciencey'.

Mortimer obviously has an inferiority complex.

As for Roma, there is zero evidence they wouldn't discriminate against non-Roma a lot worse if the shoe was on the other foot. If white people bother him so much he should move back to India and stop mooching off the Austrian 'racists'. If life in Europe is so awful for them why do they stay there? We know why. Same reasons racist blacks and latinos refuse to leave the allegedly racist U.S. White people give them free stuff.

Last edited:
As for Roma, there is zero evidence they wouldn't discriminate against non-Roma a lot worse if the shoe was on the other foot. If white people bother him so much he should move back to India and stop mooching off the Austrian 'racists'. If life in Europe is so awful for them why do they stay there? We know why. Same reasons racist blacks and latinos refuse to leave the allegedly racist U.S. White people give them free stuff.

In German they say "wenn das wort "wenn nicht wäre" that means "if there werent the word if". If the aliens are here, they might eat us like we eat chickens. But its not like that, so its a moot point.

As for why latinos, blacks are in USA or roma in europe, it has historical reasons why they are there, its not as easy as saying "they are foreigners" it has to be written by linguists, history scientists and geneticists even why they are or we wouldnt know it even "because in memory they are just there" they are treated as foreigners by some whites though, but to me they arent foreigners, and they should also assert they arent foreigners, one of the things among others, how they are discriminated, saying they are foreigners and should go back to india.

Forum List

Back