Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

A fun thread.

OK...I'll play!! Sounds like fun!!

Tell me who on MSNBC graduated from High School.

My!! isn't this fun?

:cuckoo:
:lol: :lol: :lol: How many of them can write their own name? Certainly not Al (snitch) Sharpton. He's a fucking illiterate.

Have you seen Al lately? Man, there is something seriously WRONG with him! Skinny as a damned rail. Hell, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he doesn't double his income by working on late night TV as one of those starving kids that are always on the commercials....Don't call Sharpton an "illiterate".....He doesn't know what the hell that word means and he will call you a racist.

A fun thread.

My!! isn't this fun?

:lol: :lol: :lol: How many of them can write their own name? Certainly not Al (snitch) Sharpton. He's a fucking illiterate.

They are still off topic, I'm so embarrassed for them. You would think they would learn to research and answer questions if they want to debate politics. These small brains turned it into an Al Sharpton attack ad. I can't believe how dumb some are.

IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION.

My!! isn't this fun?

They are still off topic, I'm so embarrassed for them. You would think they would learn to research and answer questions if they want to debate politics. These small brains turned it into an Al Sharpton attack ad. I can't believe how dumb some are.

IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION.

Did I win!?!?!?! Oh My GOD!!!! What did I win!?!?!

A fun thread.

My!! isn't this fun?

I couldn't resist. Ronan Farrow graduated college at age 15. He works for MSNBC. Now it's your turn. ( Note I don't know when he graduated from high school, crazy me)

Note; You did not win, you de-railed the topic. And even in your de-rail, you failed.

I still think that Stewart and Colbert are smarter than anyone on MSNBC.

Last edited:
homer-simpson.jpg

A fun thread.

I don't know who has the highest level of education on FAUX Nooze, but I'm willing to bet that the collective education of those on FAUX Nooze are a lot less than the education of those on MSNBC.

I mean........................Billo the Clown and the Douchy man?

Sorry.................but they have no idea about what is going on, and they don't want to, especially if it goes against their party line with the GOP.

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.

A fun thread.

I dunno, Judith Miller? Kirsten Powers? Kirsten Powers, a left wing columnist for Daily Beast and FNC regular, showed up at one of my jobs at a restaurant. The place was full of left wingers who no doubt had read her columns and agree with her like good sheeple. But no one there recognized her besides me because they have no idea that FNC employs lefties. They just parrot the propaganda that their left wing propagandists feed them. I think you were probably there.

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

Actually, the idiots at FAUX Nooze are number one because they put on a better show than what CNN or MSNBC does.

However.................CNN tried to follow what FAUX Nooze does and failed.

MSNBC has kept on with reporting the news and has succeeded.

Sorry...............but in a game of "Jeopardy", any news reporter for FAUX would get their asses kicked.

Forum List

Back