Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

Actually, the idiots at FAUX Nooze are number one because they put on a better show than what CNN or MSNBC does.

However.................CNN tried to follow what FAUX Nooze does and failed.

MSNBC has kept on with reporting the news and has succeeded.

Sorry...............but in a game of "Jeopardy", any news reporter for FAUX would get their asses kicked.
Yeah, maybe they could put Al Sharpton up against Megyn Kelly. They could axe him questions and watch him try to bullshit his way through it with his jive lingo.

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

Actually, the idiots at FAUX Nooze are number one because they put on a better show than what CNN or MSNBC does.

Sorry...............but in a game of "Jeopardy", any news reporter for FAUX would get their asses kicked.
Yeah, maybe they could put Al Sharpton up against Megyn Kelly. They could axe him questions and watch him try to bullshit his way through it with his jive lingo.

Unfortunately, this is a hypothetical situation, because I don't think that Alex Trebek or those who run Jeopardy would allow someone as ignorant as Megan Kelly on their show.

However..................in the hypothetical situation of a run off between Kelly and Sharpton?

My money's on Sharpton. He may be a blustering fool, but at least he pays attention to what is going on around him.

Thanks, SJ.

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[19] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[20] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[21] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[22] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

Anything for FOX, yet?

Unfortunately, this is a hypothetical situation, because I don't think that Alex Trebek or those who run Jeopardy would allow someone as ignorant as Megan Kelly on their show.

However..................in the hypothetical situation of a run off between Kelly and Sharpton?

My money's on Sharpton. He may be a blustering fool, but at least he pays attention to what is going on around him.

An accomplished attorney vs a drug dealing snitch. Yeah, I'll take that bet.

Whoever guessed Bill O'Reilly was likely correct.

After graduating from high school in 1967, O'Reilly attended Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York, his father's choice.[21] While at Marist, O'Reilly played punter in the National Club Football Association[22] and was also a writer for the school's newspaper, The Circle. An honors student, he majored in history. He spent his junior year of college abroad, attending Queen Mary College at the University of London.[23] O'Reilly received his bachelor of arts degree in history in 1971.[24] He played semi-professional baseball during this time as a pitcher for the New York Monarchs.[25] After graduating from Marist College at age 21, O'Reilly moved to Miami, Florida, where he taught English and history at Monsignor Pace High School from 1970 to 1972.[26] O'Reilly returned to school in 1973[27] and earned a master of arts degree in broadcast journalism from Boston University.[24] While attending Boston University, he was a reporter and columnist for various local newspapers and alternative news weeklies, including The Boston Phoenix, and did an internship in the newsroom of WBZ-TV.[28] During his time at BU, O'Reilly also was a classmate of future radio talk show host Howard Stern, whom O'Reilly noticed because Stern was the only student on campus taller than he was.[20] In 1995, having established himself as a national media personality, O'Reilly was accepted to Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government; he received a master of public administration degree in 1996.[24] At Harvard, he was a student of Marvin Kalb.[29]

Yowza.

OK...I'll play!! Sounds like fun!!

Tell me who on MSNBC graduated from High School.

My!! isn't this fun?

:cuckoo:
:lol: :lol: :lol: How many of them can write their own name? Certainly not Al (snitch) Sharpton. He's a fucking illiterate.

Have you seen Al lately? Man, there is something seriously WRONG with him! Skinny as a damned rail. Hell, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he doesn't double his income by working on late night TV as one of those starving kids that are always on the commercials....Don't call Sharpton an "illiterate".....He doesn't know what the hell that word means and he will call you a racist.

Al is the poster boy for why being vegan is bad.

My money's on Kelley. Anyone who can tell a radical Islamic organization to go screw themselves wont fall for Al's bullshit.

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

I don't know who has the highest level of education on FAUX Nooze, but I'm willing to bet that the collective education of those on FAUX Nooze are a lot less than the education of those on MSNBC.

I mean........................Billo the Clown and the Douchy man?

Sorry.................but they have no idea about what is going on, and they don't want to, especially if it goes against their party line with the GOP.

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.

Except her husband never played for the Seahawks, he played for the Giants, Eagles, Redskins and Bills.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Last edited:

you call having 3 or 4 viewers a success?

OK...I'll play!! Sounds like fun!!

Tell me who on MSNBC graduated from High School.

My!! isn't this fun?

:cuckoo:
:lol: :lol: :lol: How many of them can write their own name? Certainly not Al (snitch) Sharpton. He's a fucking illiterate.

They are still off topic, I'm so embarrassed for them. You would think they would learn to research and answer questions if they want to debate politics. These small brains turned it into an Al Sharpton attack ad. I can't believe how dumb some are.

IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION.
So if you want to know so bad why don't you do your own research instead of asking other's to do it for you? I will help you get started here is a link to all the on air people have fun.
Fox News Shows | Fox News

For some odd reason I tuned into Fox yesterday and one of the hosts was so drunk he could barely talk. Totally surprised his producer allowed him to continue. The one that came on next was also acting a little dazed & sleepy, not quite focused on the show. Some office party yesterday?

For some odd reason I tuned into Fox yesterday and one of the hosts was so drunk he could barely talk. Totally surprised his producer allowed him to continue. The one that came on next was also acting a little dazed & sleepy, not quite focused on the show. Some office party yesterday?

Which show were you watching?

I mean........................Billo the Clown and the Douchy man?

Do you mean Bill O'Reilly? He has two master's degrees, one from Boston University and one from Harvard. Do you have even one?

Did you also mean Steve Doocy? He has a bachelor's degree in journalism. Seems appropriate for the profession, don't you think?

Megan Kelly and Greta Van Susteren both hold doctorates, if that's important to you.

Which show were you watching?

I'm not going to say. It was two shows back to back. I will just say that if you saw it, there would be zero question in your mind if the host was drunk...the first one for sure. The second one was obviously "tipsy". The first host couldn't even form words with his mouth. He was having trouble actually talking. He was either stoned drunk or having a stroke... I don't want to say because I don't want to ruin careers because of an office party. The witch-hunting needs to stop. People make mistakes. The people if any that should be reprimanded are the producers. You don't let a host that obviously drunk host a show for national airing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back