Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

OK...I'll play!! Sounds like fun!!

Tell me who on MSNBC graduated from High School.

My!! isn't this fun?

:cuckoo:

Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar with a doctorate in philosophy from Oxford University.

Your turn.

Wow! A philosopher!! She's almost as good as Bill Clinton!!! Oh wait, Clinton never completed Rhodes, he walked away.....

You know, I only have a BA (and that was a waste of time). It's good to see that bull dyke Maddow putting her philosophy degree to good use. Good for her.

Kind of like that chick Megyn Kelly. Juris Doctor, Former Lawyer, Clerked for the Supreme Court and (because of her looks) sits on television each day.

Funny.....I believe that I would take the word of someone like Kelly, Looooonnnggg before I listened to someone who "thinks" all day - but that's me.

Back to you Johnny!

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

number one because of the education-levels of their staff? You really have no idea how ratings are achieved in that time-slot do you?

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

number one because of the education-levels of their staff? You really have no idea how ratings are achieved in that time-slot do you?
WTF are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back