Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

I'm sure Sean Hannity has non accredited online classes under his belt. He really doesn't need educational experience. He is Fox News' puppet. He doesn't express opinions of his own very often.

Are you attempting to belittle those who do not hold college degrees? Doesn't that contradict the 'democrat party is for the common man' conceit?

A fun thread.

I'm sure Sean Hannity has non accredited online classes under his belt. He really doesn't need educational experience. He is Fox News' puppet. He doesn't express opinions of his own very often.

Are you attempting to belittle those who do not hold college degrees? Doesn't that contradict the 'democrat party is for the common man' conceit?

I am not suggesting anyone who is uneducated is dumb. However, dumb people like Hannity are more likely to be uneducated. The correlation is undeniable.

You idiots realize that there are several lawyers, a couple of judges that are on Fox News daily?

Not to mention the poli-sci degrees that many of them have along with journalism degrees?

FOX News is part of the vast News Corporation empire which employs teams of statisticians, demographers, and sociologists to focus programming toward the largest intended target audiences in each time slot. They actually use sophisticated science to come up with the best programs to make their brainless viewers even dumber.

FOX News is part of the vast News Corporation empire which employs teams of statisticians, demographers, and sociologists to focus programming toward the largest intended target audiences in each time slot. They actually use sophisticated science to come up with the best programs to make their brainless viewers even dumber.

People who do the Fox News disparagement routine expose their own ignorance.
I could supply facts about who works for FNC and why they're successful but that would include facts and empirical data and that ends any intellectual conversation with a lefty.
As for demographic stats, etc., to determine target audiences, all satellite TV programming employs those devices. That's how they determine which ads to run. Again, dealing with a critic of Fox News is a waste of intellectual time.

The janitors at Fox News are more educated than any of the liberals on MSNBC (or USMB).

I don't know about their "level of education" but they're a lot smarter than anyone at MSNBC or CNN. Otherwise, they wouldn't be number one. Any more stupid questions?

Actually, the idiots at FAUX Nooze are number one because they put on a better show than what CNN or MSNBC does.

However.................CNN tried to follow what FAUX Nooze does and failed.

MSNBC has kept on with reporting the news and has succeeded.

Sorry...............but in a game of "Jeopardy", any news reporter for FAUX would get their asses kicked.
Yeah, maybe they could put Al Sharpton up against Megyn Kelly. They could axe him questions and watch him try to bullshit his way through it with his jive lingo.

THAT I would love to see. In person, even.

For some odd reason I tuned into Fox yesterday and one of the hosts was so drunk he could barely talk. Totally surprised his producer allowed him to continue. The one that came on next was also acting a little dazed & sleepy, not quite focused on the show. Some office party yesterday?

For some reason I turned into MSNBC and one of the hosts was aborting her own daughter while the other host was snorting cocaine. There was another show on the same network that had a host practicing erotic asphyxiation by trying to hang himself with an adult diaper that was made in Japan. Totally surprised his producer allowed him to continue. I can't tell anybody who they were though. I don't want to get them into trouble.

Last edited:
The Saudi Royal family are all fairly well schooled. It's a shame they never anchor their own propaganda, after all, they own FOX.

Not to mention the poli-sci degrees that many of them have along with journalism degrees?

It's too bad everyone here doesn't get one of those before posting about politics. People would still disagree, but the level of discourse might rise a degree or two.

The Saudi Royal family are all fairly well schooled. It's a shame they never anchor their own propaganda, after all, they own FOX.

Another wolf-turd.

Please provide some form of support for your ploppings.

They own stock in the company, as they do Time Warner and quite possible many other corporations. They do not have controlling interest.

A fun thread.

He's a TV political commentator, I don't think he pretends to be a news journalist. I'm not a fan of his or broad brushing. If you don't like him don't watch him.

This is simply one more variation on the progressive theme that they are "smarter" than conservatives. That message is usually employed to deflect attention from the failure of yet another part of the progressive agenda.

One only has to look at the intellectual differences between an Al Sharpton and a Charles Krauthammer to realize how laughable that theme is.

Forum List

Back