Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

The Saudi Royal family are all fairly well schooled. It's a shame they never anchor their own propaganda, after all, they own FOX.

They own stock in the company, as they do Time Warner and quite possible many other corporations. They do not have controlling interest.

I can't find recent (since News Corp split) data but pre 2012, the Saudi royal family owned about 7% of News Corp. Rupert Murdoch holds about 39%.

That 7% added to the 39% is enough to prevent a hostile take over.

Rupert-Murdoch-with-Princ-007.jpg

Neither one loves the US.

Are you attempting to belittle those who do not hold college degrees? Doesn't that contradict the 'democrat party is for the common man' conceit?

I am not suggesting anyone who is uneducated is dumb. However, dumb people like Hannity are more likely to be uneducated. The correlation is undeniable.

You really seem to have a hard on for Hannity.
no kidding and for someone that thinks 2+2=5, he probably shouldn't be calling ANYONE uneducated or stupid

They own stock in the company, as they do Time Warner and quite possible many other corporations. They do not have controlling interest.

I can't find recent (since News Corp split) data but pre 2012, the Saudi royal family owned about 7% of News Corp. Rupert Murdoch holds about 39%.

Math isn't your strong suit is it? Are you seriously saying that if someone didn't purchase the remaining 54% they wouldn't own the company?

It's unlikely I'll grant that, but not impossible.

Obama doesn't love the U.S. either so I guess they're in good company.

Last edited:
When liberals disagree with people they accuse them of being gay. I always thought that was a bit homophobic. Calling people they disagree with derogatory names for homosexuals such as "tea bagger" is what liberals would call hate speech or "fag bashing" if the roles were reversed. Of course I really feel sorry for African-Americans whom the left disagree with. Being called "Uncle Tom" or "house negro" or "oreo" is a daily utterance from the left.

How totally ignorant of you.

So, Hannity bugs you as much as that dyke bitch Maddow bugs the rest of the world.....probably why no one watches MSNBC.

Rachel Maddow is a scholar. The fact that you think her sexuality even matters says a lot about you as a person. It's pathetic really.

Fox News is popular because it appeals to the lowest common denominator. It puts everything in bullshit black and white terms. Regular viewers don't want to hear anything that doesn't confirm their bias. Nuance and critical thinking is something the regular viewers avoid. Fox takes full of advantage of that. It's caveman reasoning actually "*grunt* Obama bad. Republicans good *grunt*"

Rachel Maddow wouldn't have enough sense to pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

She's a dyke. Enough said. "Nuance and critical thinking" - give me a break you pseudo-intellectual.

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

I don't know who has the highest level of education on FAUX Nooze, but I'm willing to bet that the collective education of those on FAUX Nooze are a lot less than the education of those on MSNBC.

I mean........................Billo the Clown and the Douchy man?

Sorry.................but they have no idea about what is going on, and they don't want to, especially if it goes against their party line with the GOP.

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.

Except her husband never played for the Seahawks, he played for the Giants, Eagles, Redskins and Bills.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You're quite the little retard, ain't ya?

Matthew Michael "Matt" Hasselbeck (born September 25, 1975)[1] is an American football quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL).[2] He was drafted in the sixth round of the 1998 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers. After a season on the practice squad and two seasons backing up Brett Favre, he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks in 2001. Hasselbeck gained the starting role in 2003, and led Seattle to six playoff appearances and a Super Bowl appearance; he was selected to three Pro Bowls and an All-Pro selection.

Following ten seasons with the Seahawks
, Hasselbeck joined the Tennessee Titans in 2011. Hasselbeck then signed a contract with the Indianapolis Colts in 2013 less than 24 hours after being released by the Tennessee Titans.

Matt Hasselbeck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know who has the highest level of education on FAUX Nooze, but I'm willing to bet that the collective education of those on FAUX Nooze are a lot less than the education of those on MSNBC.

I mean........................Billo the Clown and the Douchy man?

Sorry.................but they have no idea about what is going on, and they don't want to, especially if it goes against their party line with the GOP.

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.

Except her husband never played for the Seahawks, he played for the Giants, Eagles, Redskins and Bills.

Matthew Michael "Matt" Hasselbeck (born September 25, 1975)[1] is an American football quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL).[2] He was drafted in the sixth round of the 1998 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers. After a season on the practice squad and two seasons backing up Brett Favre, he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks in 2001. Hasselbeck gained the starting role in 2003, and led Seattle to six playoff appearances and a Super Bowl appearance; he was selected to three Pro Bowls and an All-Pro selection.

, Hasselbeck joined the Tennessee Titans in 2011. Hasselbeck then signed a contract with the Indianapolis Colts in 2013 less than 24 hours after being released by the Tennessee Titans.

LOL. She ain't married to Matt.

LOL. She ain't married to Matt.

Yep, Matt is her Brother-in-law. She's married to Tim Hasselbeck

FOX News is part of the vast News Corporation empire which employs teams of statisticians, demographers, and sociologists to focus programming toward the largest intended target audiences in each time slot. They actually use sophisticated science to come up with the best programs to make their brainless viewers even dumber.

Hysterical. Even if every conservative tuned into FNC, it wouldn't account for their ratings. They are significantly assisted by the loons on the left who are obsesses with FNC.:eusa_shhh: Keep tuning in!!:lol:

Math isn't your strong suit is it? Are you seriously saying that if someone didn't purchase the remaining 54% they wouldn't own the company?

It's unlikely I'll grant that, but not impossible.

A company that size worth billions of dollars? "Not impossible"?

It's impossible.

Forum List

Back