Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

I wonder why Bicycle Boy never came back to explain his posts wishing for violence against women?

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.

Does that make you feel a little bigger, pee-wee? Fantasizing about women being hurt like that? Is that all you can do to feel better about yourself, you little shit?

Like this one. Bicycle Boy never did explain himself, tolerant liberal that he is.

As a (barely) high school graduate, who managed to work his way off the factory floor, and then taught himself (first, since I am an immigrant) to speak English, then taught himself computer programming, and then reached the point when college graduates came to me not only for programming advise and help, but also to proof-read their reports, I don't put too much value on highly over-rated degrees, rather RESULTS.

I worked along above-mentioned degree holding geeks for less than what they were paid, and they may have had the financial advantage, but they never had the satisfaction I had teaching them.

Was I ever angry and envious that they made more than me?

NAH, I am not a liberal.

As a (barely) high school graduate, who managed to work his way off the factory floor, and then taught himself (first, since I am an immigrant) to speak English, then taught himself computer programming, and then reached the point when college graduates came to me not only for programming advise and help, but also to proof-read their reports, I don't put too much value on highly over-rated degrees, rather RESULTS.

I worked along above-mentioned degree holding geeks for less than what they were paid, and they may have had the financial advantage, but they never had the satisfaction I had teaching them.

Was I ever angry and envious that they made more than me?

NAH, I am not a liberal.

There are sadly many who care more about degrees than results and actual education.

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.

Does that make you feel a little bigger, pee-wee? Fantasizing about women being hurt like that? Is that all you can do to feel better about yourself, you little shit?

Like this one. Bicycle Boy never did explain himself, tolerant liberal that he is.

Wow, you just pointed out one of the most telling posts I've ever seen on this site. Seriously demented individual!

Wishing physical harm on a female. That's low.

Wow, you just pointed out one of the most telling posts I've ever seen on this site. Seriously demented individual!

Wishing physical harm on a female. That's low.

It sure is. [MENTION=11763]ABikerSailor[/MENTION]

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

I'm guessing the gay guy, Shepard Smith.

What does anyone's sexual orientation have to do with anything?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Nothing!

But Democrats/liberals love to accuse those they don't like of being gay, and mean it as an insult.

Difficult to determine what is more proven by this fact.

Is it the hypocrisy of the Democrats/liberals or the stupidity of the LGBT community for believing that the Democrats/liberals speak for them.

I'm guessing the gay guy, Shepard Smith.

Nothing!

But Democrats/liberals love to accuse those they don't like of being gay, and mean it as an insult.

Is it the hypocrisy of the Democrats/liberals or the stupidity of the LGBT community for believing that the Democrats/liberals speak for them.

Quick question...............do you have any actual quotes of Democrats (or even liberals) accusing those that they don't like as being gay?

And..............can you prove it was an insult?

Links please (that's my way of saying that I don't believe you, and know there is no link coming, because you don't have anything other than rhetoric.)

Hey bicycle boy, why did you never address your oh-so-classy remarks about wishing violence upon women? What's wrong, little guy? Had second thoughts about how that made you look?

Quick question...............do you have any actual quotes of Democrats (or even liberals) accusing those that they don't like as being gay?

Links please (that's my way of saying that I don't believe you, and know there is no link coming, because you don't have anything other than rhetoric.)
...and we're supposed to not realize that was just a rhetorical response? I've seen it here many times and elsewhere many more times for as long as I can remember. Maybe someone cares enough about you to provide a link the next time it occurs here.

Hey bicycle boy, why did you never address your oh-so-classy remarks about wishing violence upon women? What's wrong, little guy? Had second thoughts about how that made you look?
He sorta backpeddled away from that one. Not even knowing who she was married to was icing on his putrid cake.

Nothing!

Citing your own ignorance as a debating tactic is silly. If you really are going to pretend that you have never heard the Tea Party being called "Tea Baggers" then you really have no reason to be on a political opinion board. Tea Baggers is a derogatory term for homosexuals. Tea Bagger is another term for "fag".

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say that Steve Doocy comes across as slightly more intelligent than the rest of the TV presenters on that particular news channel.

Forum List

Back