Who on Fox News holds the Highest Education?

Education doesn't make a person more intelligent.

And that's why we're Homo Sapiens..... Intelligence.

All education does is make you more educated. No matter how much education a person gets, you can NOT improve their intelligence. Can't be done.

Not unless someone invents a synapsifier. Can't be done.

You are BORN with intelligence. No amount of education can increase it.

Now, you take your typical dimocrap moron (like there's any other kind) with a double-digit IQ and he can surely be useful if you educate him for years and years. And years.

He might even be able to get along as a gubmint functionary; getting in everybody's way, slowing things down, etc.

But he'll never be 'intelligent'.

No way. Just can't be done.

The Saudi Royal family are all fairly well schooled. It's a shame they never anchor their own propaganda, after all, they own FOX.

They own stock in the company, as they do Time Warner and quite possible many other corporations. They do not have controlling interest.
2nd largest shareholder. That's significant.

If you could go back in time 18 years and buy either Fox stock or CBS Stock, which would you buy?

If you said CBS...... Nah, not even YOU are that stupid

The Saudi Royal family are all fairly well schooled. It's a shame they never anchor their own propaganda, after all, they own FOX.

They own stock in the company, as they do Time Warner and quite possible many other corporations. They do not have controlling interest.

7 percent if I'm not mistaken. But controlling interest is what's significant.

For some odd reason I tuned into Fox yesterday and one of the hosts was so drunk he could barely talk. Totally surprised his producer allowed him to continue. The one that came on next was also acting a little dazed & sleepy, not quite focused on the show. Some office party yesterday?

For some reason I turned into MSNBC and one of the hosts was aborting her own daughter while the other host was snorting cocaine. There was another show on the same network that had a host practicing erotic asphyxiation by trying to hang himself with an adult diaper that was made in Japan. Totally surprised his producer allowed him to continue. I can't tell anybody who they were though. I don't want to get them into trouble.
LOL. I call bull. No one was made up as Bush?

A fun thread.

Tell me who on Fox News has the highest level of education.

I don't know who has the highest level of education on FAUX Nooze, but I'm willing to bet that the collective education of those on FAUX Nooze are a lot less than the education of those on MSNBC.

I mean........................Billo the Clown and the Douchy man?

Sorry.................but they have no idea about what is going on, and they don't want to, especially if it goes against their party line with the GOP.

Hasselbach is going to end up feeling the problems as well.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

Love to see her limp in to her job like her husband had to.
. You have mental problems.

A fun thread.

I don't know who has the highest level of education on FAUX Nooze, but I'm willing to bet that the collective education of those on FAUX Nooze are a lot less than the education of those on MSNBC.

Sorry.................but they have no idea about what is going on, and they don't want to, especially if it goes against their party line with the GOP.

I hope that every body check her husband took as a member of the Seattle Seahawks is visited on her as well.

. You have mental problems.

Most people do. Some are just better and concealing them.

What a complete lowlife asshole. And FYI, Elizabeth Hasselbeck is married to Matts brother Tim, who never was a Seahawk.

OK...I'll play!! Sounds like fun!!

Tell me who on MSNBC graduated from High School.

My!! isn't this fun?

:cuckoo:
:lol: :lol: :lol: How many of them can write their own name? Certainly not Al (snitch) Sharpton. He's a fucking illiterate.

They are still off topic, I'm so embarrassed for them. You would think they would learn to research and answer questions if they want to debate politics. These small brains turned it into an Al Sharpton attack ad. I can't believe how dumb some are.

IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION.

How old are you, like, five? Small brains?

Oh, the irony.

:lol:

The fact that Obama lied about being able to keep your doctor and insurance plan is more significant.

Last edited:

What a complete lowlife asshole. And FYI, Elizabeth Hasselbeck is married to Matts brother Tim, who never was a Seahawk.

Funny how the colossally ignorant are always the first to tell us how smart they are... then they go all in of stupid shit like Obama, AGW, and all things moronic.

Funny how the colossally ignorant are always the first to tell us how smart they are... then they go all in of stupid shit like Obama, AGW, and all things moronic.

If you have to tell people you are smart then you probably aren't. Because if you were you wouldn't have to tell anyone.

A fun thread.

Someday I hope you become enlightened and stop wishing harm on others.

I'm sure Sean Hannity has non accredited online classes under his belt. He really doesn't need educational experience. He is Fox News' puppet. He doesn't express opinions of his own very often.

Are you attempting to belittle those who do not hold college degrees? Doesn't that contradict the 'democrat party is for the common man' conceit?

I am not suggesting anyone who is uneducated is dumb. However, dumb people like Hannity are more likely to be uneducated. The correlation is undeniable.

You really seem to have a hard on for Hannity.

I can't find recent (since News Corp split) data but pre 2012, the Saudi royal family owned about 7% of News Corp. Rupert Murdoch holds about 39%.

Forum List

Back