Who says the right are not violent?

Looks like we have a live one in Winter Haven. Can this be one of the Florida members? Wants to kill senator's who vote no on Kav.

Kavanaugh vote prompts Florida man to threaten to shoot senators, deputies say
Nowhere does it say he's a conservative but it sounds like he's another liberal loon and you are lying as usual spreading false info.

No, you gigantic fucking moron, she's not. The article says: 'he wanted to "go to literal war against liberals"'. You extremist lying sacks of shit are WEAK.

Looks like we have a live one in Winter Haven. Can this be one of the Florida members? Wants to kill senator's who vote no on Kav.

Nowhere does it say he's a conservative but it sounds like he's another liberal loon and you are lying as usual spreading false info.

No, you gigantic fucking moron, she's not. The article says: 'he wanted to "go to literal war against liberals"'. You extremist lying sacks of shit are WEAK.
Looks like I missed that. doesn't make it a lie, troll. Too bad they caught him, but this is the kind of shit you scum are stirring up!

First off, he said that if anyone votes no against Kavanaugh, he's gonna go shoot them. Then, there is this statement as well (from the OP's article).............

A Winter Haven man was arrested after posting on Facebook that he wanted to "go to literal war against liberals" and shoot members of Congress and their families depending on how the Supreme Court justice confirmation vote went, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

And then there is this one..........................

"Getting ready if Kav is not confirmed," he wrote. "Whoever I think is to blame, God have mercy on their soul."

It's patently obvious that you didn't read the article, otherwise you wouldn't have said that he's a liberal loon. Conservatives are the ones that want Kavanaugh confirmed, and loony conservatives are the ones that say they want to go to war against liberals.

First off, he said that if anyone votes no against Kavanaugh, he's gonna go shoot them. Then, there is this statement as well (from the OP's article).............

A Winter Haven man was arrested after posting on Facebook that he wanted to "go to literal war against liberals" and shoot members of Congress and their families depending on how the Supreme Court justice confirmation vote went, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

"Getting ready if Kav is not confirmed," he wrote. "Whoever I think is to blame, God have mercy on their soul."

It's patently obvious that you didn't read the article, otherwise you wouldn't have said that he's a liberal loon. Conservatives are the ones that want Kavanaugh confirmed, and loony conservatives are the ones that say they want to go to war against liberals.
Sure I read it troll, I already stated I missed the part where he's going after liberals. HE shoulda kept quiet and did it, like your lib hero did at the ball game. You scum are way past deserving anything else.

Sure I read it troll, I already stated I missed the part where he's going after liberals. HE shoulda kept quiet and did it, like your lib hero did at the ball game. You scum are way past deserving anything else.

You missed the part where he said he was going after liberals. Are you in the habit of jumping to the second paragraph of an article and totally ignoring the first? Because the first freaking paragraph said that he wanted to go to war with liberals. Matter of fact, it was the first freaking sentence.

Either you didn't read the article, or you are so far gone down the partisan rabbit hole that you automatically assume if something bad happens, it's because of the other side? Either one is stupid as hell, but I already knew that about you.

Troll.

That's it? The Tampa Bay Times found a 53 year old man who posted threats (ironically against republicans) after a freaking year long series of threats of assault and arson and even kidnapping by Hollywood celebs and nobody went to jail.

That's it? The Tampa Bay Times found a 53 year old man who posted threats (ironically against republicans) after a freaking year long series of threats of assault and arson and even kidnapping by Hollywood celebs and nobody went to jail.

What celebs were doing the assault? Who was doing the arson? And who was it that kidnapped someone? Got links?

No one. Republican extremists have just as much propensity for violence as Democrat extremists.
There is a mountain of video evidence showing left wing violence. Suggesting that both sides are equally violent, insults the intelligence of anyone who reads that nonsense.

No one. Republican extremists have just as much propensity for violence as Democrat extremists.
There is a mountain of video evidence showing left wing violence. Suggesting that both sides are equally violent, insults the intelligence of anyone who reads that nonsense.

O' Rly?

Well I saw plenty of violence when Trump won the election.

Oh and it was all lefties wailing, demonstrating and acting like idiots.

Didn't see the right doing the same when Barry got elected. Twice.

As we have been seeing lately, most of the unhinged are Dimocrats, and many of these Senators that voted for Kavenaugh better get themselves more security.

'Who says the right are not violent?'

Totally Agree - the evidence of how violent the right is can be found everywhere.....

Take THIS GUY, for instance.......

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F30Z-ZN-sgBY%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D30Z-ZN-sgBY&docid=nCSxQMW1A5PqQM&tbnid=6uSX-8QkvUsFcM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjMrtDU2-_dAhWC3FMKHR2rAIoQMwg7KAAwAA..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=707&biw=1400&q=beaten%20and%20bloody%20trump%20supporters&ved=0ahUKEwjMrtDU2-_dAhWC3FMKHR2rAIoQMwg7KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F30Z-ZN-sgBY%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D30Z-ZN-sgBY&docid=nCSxQMW1A5PqQM&tbnid=6uSX-8QkvUsFcM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjMrtDU2-_dAhWC3FMKHR2rAIoQMwg7KAAwAA..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=707&biw=1400&q=beaten%20and%20bloody%20trump%20supporters&ved=0ahUKEwjMrtDU2-_dAhWC3FMKHR2rAIoQMwg7KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-10-5_12-26-42.jpeg
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F30Z-ZN-sgBY%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D30Z-ZN-sgBY&docid=nCSxQMW1A5PqQM&tbnid=6uSX-8QkvUsFcM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjMrtDU2-_dAhWC3FMKHR2rAIoQMwg7KAAwAA..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=707&biw=1400&q=beaten%20and%20bloody%20trump%20supporters&ved=0ahUKEwjMrtDU2-_dAhWC3FMKHR2rAIoQMwg7KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
This violent SOB went to a Trump Rally where he met Hillary supporters minding their own business when he suddenly SNAPPED and began punching them in THEIR HANDS with HIS FACE!

He's lucky he wasn't arrested.

:p

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Forum List

Back