🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who the hell is Marianne Williamson and why the hell is she running for President?

Author Marianne Williamson running for 2020 Dem nomination

This woman, I've never heard of, and apparently she wrote a book and that makes her think she's qualified to run for President!

The Democrats aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel to find these people, they are looking UNDER the barrel and scraping BELOW it.

So, wait --- you actually believe that in order to run for President it's necessary for Numero Uno to have heard of her?

Arrogant much? :cuckoo:

I'll butt in because I'm the same way and so just speaking for myself I'll defend my way of thinking. It isn't a matter of arrogance, it is a matter of trust. What candidates say and do during the campaign is pretty well scripted which makes earning that trust somewhat difficult. I'd much rather form my opinion of a person based on their life before the campaign, when I believe we see a more honest representation. Thus I too am not taking Marianne Williamson seriously.

Yeah it IS a matter of arrogance because the OP is all butthurt over the idea that somebody he admittedly doesn't know, is running for President. As if anyone who wants to run has to come to him for fucking permission or some shit.

I mean FFS just look at his title.

The title poses a question. What the hell makes her think she's even qualified to be the President?

That's her fucking business isn't it?

What the fuck business is it of yours OR his? Get the fuck OVER your arrogant asses already.

Wassamatta? Scared?

Mostly amused. Not afraid in the least that Trump won't win a second term.

Author Marianne Williamson running for 2020 Dem nomination

This woman, I've never heard of, and apparently she wrote a book and that makes her think she's qualified to run for President!

The Democrats aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel to find these people, they are looking UNDER the barrel and scraping BELOW it.

So, wait --- you actually believe that in order to run for President it's necessary for Numero Uno to have heard of her?

Arrogant much? :cuckoo:

Name recognition is important.

New Rule:

To keep blackrook happy, only celebrities are allowed to run from president

Forum List

Back