• jfk

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • barak obama

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
ok.tell me.give me headline

Sleep on this:

51mHwYvPDoL._SX425_.jpg

One involves those getting back putting in. The other allows those not contributing to the pot to get something for nothing while those that fund it get nothing for something.

again, most people who are on welfare are only on it for a few years. the rest of the time they are paying taxes and are putting something into the pot.

Getting a job doesn't mean they still don't receive handouts. Your side constantly uses the phrase working poor who have jobs yet get food stamps, etc. Working doesn't mean they pay the taxes that fund what they get.

Well, it's fucked up ANYONE is allowed to benefit from labor and NOT pay a living wage for it. But don't come whining to me because WalMart has found a way to get you to subsidize their workforce without you ever having to shop there.

There's no way to put that age on it retard. It depends on how much someone made. There are people who will never get out it what they put in it and many will get out before 72 what they put in. As long as those not getting as much out as they put in are the rich you despise and are jealous of, that's OK with you boy.

Well, actually, there is a way to put an age on it. 72 was an average. Medicare is even worse, because you have one person who has a devestating illness, and Medicare is going to pay tens of thousands of dollars the rest of us have to contribute. But again, that's WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE, so that's okay with you.

So who should decide the best American president:
historians, the people of the president's period, the American people that have passed an historical test on presidents, any American that belongs to a political party today?
Who should decide?

WW2 was won with FDR as president. The policies he put forth for the average worker, including social security, built the middle class in America, which reagan and all other presidents after him, have tried to destroy.

Garbage. He's responsible for the welfare state and our crushing debt.
FDR is not responsible for our welfare state

That honor goes to our capitalists who shut down manufacturing and sent it overseas

Wrong.
That was the fault of the unions.
FDR gave us the welfare state.
What were the welfare programs FDR handed out and was responsible for? Are you talking about the relief programs where he made folks work on public works projects like building public works projects that are still being used today?

Certain elements of Social Security included things considered social welfare.
The whole reason why Social Security was created by a liberal, was because liberals who became old and feeble, didn't know how to save for their retirement. That was because liberals are too stupid to save their money. So FDR came in started stealing money away from working people, and soon, people got a small retirement supplement, but those dumbass liberals didn't know it was a supplement and wanted more. There is nothing dumber than a liberal, even a box of rocks has more intelligence.

One involves those getting back putting in. The other allows those not contributing to the pot to get something for nothing while those that fund it get nothing for something.

again, most people who are on welfare are only on it for a few years. the rest of the time they are paying taxes and are putting something into the pot.

Getting a job doesn't mean they still don't receive handouts. Your side constantly uses the phrase working poor who have jobs yet get food stamps, etc. Working doesn't mean they pay the taxes that fund what they get.

Well, it's fucked up ANYONE is allowed to benefit from labor and NOT pay a living wage for it. But don't come whining to me because WalMart has found a way to get you to subsidize their workforce without you ever having to shop there.

There's no way to put that age on it retard. It depends on how much someone made. There are people who will never get out it what they put in it and many will get out before 72 what they put in. As long as those not getting as much out as they put in are the rich you despise and are jealous of, that's OK with you boy.

Well, actually, there is a way to put an age on it. 72 was an average. Medicare is even worse, because you have one person who has a devestating illness, and Medicare is going to pay tens of thousands of dollars the rest of us have to contribute. But again, that's WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE, so that's okay with you.
If the fucking liberals would stop raising the minimum wage(Inflation) then there wouldn't need to be a raise of minimum wage. Back in 1976, the minimum wage for college kids and retirement folks, was $2.10 an hour. A McD Burger, Fry and Small Drink came to 99 cents. Today at $7.50 an hour, those same three items are over $3.00. Of course in Obama's roaring economic recovery now full time is part time so minimum wage gets screwed by liberals once again. Did the raise of minimum wage do anything for the dumbshits who don't want to learn to get better? Nope the wages tripled but so did the costs. Shame liberals are too stupid to understand this? But alas I am repeating myself once again.

That honor goes to our capitalists who shut down manufacturing and sent it overseas

Wrong.
What were the welfare programs FDR handed out and was responsible for? Are you talking about the relief programs where he made folks work on public works projects like building public works projects that are still being used today?

The whole reason why Social Security was created by a liberal, was because liberals who became old and feeble, didn't know how to save for their retirement. That was because liberals are too stupid to save their money. So FDR came in started stealing money away from working people, and soon, people got a small retirement supplement, but those dumbass liberals didn't know it was a supplement and wanted more. There is nothing dumber than a liberal, even a box of rocks has more intelligence.
Well, your post doesn't show any overwhelming amount of intelligence or even historical knowledge. You are parroting generic right wing talking points, all of which you obviously have no real insight into.

Wrong.

Wages were not that good so that the average worker the average worker could save for retirement
Most worked until they were no longer capable of working and their retirement plan was to have enough children and hope one would take care of you in your old age

If the fucking liberals would stop raising the minimum wage(Inflation) then there wouldn't need to be a raise of minimum wage. Back in 1976, the minimum wage for college kids and retirement folks, was $2.10 an hour. A McD Burger, Fry and Small Drink came to 99 cents. Today at $7.50 an hour, those same three items are over $3.00. Of course in Obama's roaring economic recovery now full time is part time so minimum wage gets screwed by liberals once again. Did the raise of minimum wage do anything for the dumbshits who don't want to learn to get better? Nope the wages tripled but so did the costs. Shame liberals are too stupid to understand this? But alas I am repeating myself once again.

All your example does is prove that minimum wage has not kept up with inflation

In 1976 I paid for college working summers at $2.10 minimum wage.
A student cant come close to doing that today

In 1976, I could buy a new car working 6 months at minimum wage ...try to do that today

Hillary picks Lincoln over Bill and Barack as favorite president

By Jonathan Easley

Hillary Clinton said Monday night that her favorite president ever is Abraham Lincoln, with apologies to the two living presidents she’s closest to.
Speaking at a Democratic forum in Iowa, the 2016 candidate was asked who her favorite commander in chief is, with the stipulation that she could only choose one.
ADVERTISEMENT
“Sorry President Obama, sorry Bill — Abraham Lincoln,” Clinton said, nixing both her husband, Bill Clinton, and the current leader of the free world, Barack Obama, under whom she served as secretary of State.
“Here was a man who was a real politician — a great statesman — but he understood politics and had to work to hold the country together during the war,” the former first lady said of the 16th U.S. president. “And while he was prosecuting that war to keep America together, he was building America which I find to be an astonishing part of his legacy.”
Clinton said the current political atmosphere might not be as polarized had Lincoln not been assassinated.
“I don’t know what our country would be like if he hadn’t been murdered, but I bet it would be a little less rancorous and a little more forgiving and tolerant,” she said.

In 1976, I could buy a new car working 6 months at minimum wage ...try to do that today
All it proves is that minimum wage was for college kids and retirement supplement. When I worked as a minimum wage burger flipper, I knew that there was no future at this profession unless I wanted to get in management. So I joined the military to get SKILLS that I could make money with. But you libtards cant get skills, because that would take work and keep you from your parents basement, where you collect welfare, smoke dope, stay on their insurance policy till you are 26 and bitch and moan how life is so shitty. Well libtard, who has been PRESIDENT for the past 7 years? Maybe instead of voting for the liberals, and relying on THEM to keep you enslaved, start looking at who the REAL ENEMIES of America, are, and they vote Dumbocrat.

When the skills to do those minimum wage jobs today are the same as they were in 1976, why would you expect wages to match anything other than the skill level required to do the job. If someone is doing the same job they did in 1976, apparently their skill level hasn't changed much. Why should their wages?

All it proves is that minimum wage was for college kids and retirement supplement. When I worked as a minimum wage burger flipper, I knew that there was no future at this profession unless I wanted to get in management. So I joined the military to get SKILLS that I could make money with. But you libtards cant get skills, because that would take work and keep you from your parents basement, where you collect welfare, smoke dope, stay on their insurance policy till you are 26 and bitch and moan how life is so shitty. Well libtard, who has been PRESIDENT for the past 7 years? Maybe instead of voting for the liberals, and relying on THEM to keep you enslaved, start looking at who the REAL ENEMIES of America, are, and they vote Dumbocrat.

If 40 years later someone still has only the skills to work a minimum wage job, shows me the worker hasn't really made an effort to improve.

Wrong.

Wages were not that good so that the average worker the average worker could save for retirement
Most worked until they were no longer capable of working and their retirement plan was to have enough children and hope one would take care of you in your old age
Most liberals don't think they would live long enough to get retirement so they spent all their money not saving it. That is why social security was created so liberals could spend all their money, then get the rest of our money to spend also. A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal.

Wrong.

Depends on who you were and what skills you had. My grandfather lived through the Great Depression. He had an 8th grade education. He took it upon himself to do better in life and owned several businesses, although not at the same time, over a 50 year span.

When the skills to do those minimum wage jobs today are the same as they were in 1976, why would you expect wages to match anything other than the skill level required to do the job. If someone is doing the same job they did in 1976, apparently their skill level hasn't changed much. Why should their wages?

No idea what your point is. Nobody is claiming anyone should spend their lives working at minimum wage

As conservatives like to point out, minimum wage is a starter wage. But starting what? It will no longer pay your college tuition, won't buy a car or help pay the rent

It did in 1976

Wrong.

Depends on who you were and what skills you had. My grandfather lived through the Great Depression. He had an 8th grade education. He took it upon himself to do better in life and owned several businesses, although not at the same time, over a 50 year span.

Yes, it did depend on who you were and what skills you had

What we do know is that the overwhelming majority of our workforce in the 1930s were unable to save enough money for retirement. FDR fixed that

Wrong.

Most liberals don't think they would live long enough to get retirement so they spent all their money not saving it. That is why social security was created so liberals could spend all their money, then get the rest of our money to spend also. A box of rocks is smarter than a liberal.
Not even worthy of a reply

No idea what your point is. Nobody is claiming anyone should spend their lives working at minimum wage

As conservatives like to point out, minimum wage is a starter wage. But starting what? It will no longer pay your college tuition, won't buy a car or help pay the rent

It did in 1976

unlikely that many had been buying 54 thousand dollar homes on 2 dollars an hour

Forum List

Back