Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • jfk

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • barak obama

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
What were the welfare programs FDR handed out and was responsible for? Are you talking about the relief programs where he made folks work on public works projects like building public works projects that are still being used today?

Like FDR said......People don't eat in the long run
You are wrong once again, before FDR came in, people ate through charitable agencies, but since a liberal saw this as a voting opportunity, when you enslave people by taking care of them(sorta like a pet, which you can abuse) then they are obliged to vote for those same people. I no longer shake my head in disbelief as I know why liberals think the way they do. I am going to post the reason once again, which they will ignore and whine and cry some more.

Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

Charitable agencies? Are you shitting me?

Charity works great when the economy is strong and people look out for the poor family down the street

But when the whole town is poor....who contributes to your charities? What happens when 25% of the population needs to be fed?

FDR had to step in and help the people. His programs did that.
Of course when the government was taking 90% of your income, today around 39% it is very hard after paying for high fuel, food and other necessities, to give to Charity, which is exactly why the liberals in government have put the pressure on the rest of US. I wouldn't shit you, because you are my favorite turd.:eusa_wall: The only reason why a whole town is poor means that a liberal is in charge and overspent the tax payer money for union votes. When 25% of the population starts to go hungry, they move to a more conservative area where people are willing to share their good fortune, not steal from one person to give to another. ROFL - maybe next time you might want to bring some intelligence to the conversation. :night:
Only mega millionaires paid 90%
Today they have an effective rate of around 17%

No wonder you don't think we can afford welfare
Earning something is always better than being given something...

...Earning something is always better than being given something...
Depends on whether you have any self-respect and a strong work-ethic.

For a great many bottom-feeders, it's always better to be given something than to earn it - otherwise, their asses would be out there hustling with the rest of the population.

FDR is not responsible for our welfare state

That honor goes to our capitalists who shut down manufacturing and sent it overseas

Wrong.
That was the fault of the unions.
FDR gave us the welfare state.

It is not the workers who have become wealthy in the last 30 years. Their standard of living has declined.

FDR provided a way to take care of those who need it. Corporate policies and wages have made sure that more people need it

Let's get specific and NOT generalizations, myths, memes,etc. that people like you depend on...i..e 30sec sound bites, headlines since you don't seem to read to quickly!
"Standard of living" declined last 30 years???
Let's see 30 years ago I was 42 years old. Just started to use internet at my employer. Didn't have a cell phone.
In 2013...https://www.census.gov/history/pdf/2013comp-internet.pdf
View attachment 60681

83% of the 115 million households have a computer and 74% internet access.

View attachment 60682

Think of it! in 30 years 90% of Americans can get in touch directly with anyone in the world at anytime!

So once again... FACTs shoot down hyperbole!
Mobile Technology Fact Sheet

I really don't understand why with the Internet so easy and fast to use idiots still come up with these kind of UNSUBSTANTIATED statements!

"workers who have become wealthy in the last 30 years. Their standard of living has declined."

What I wouldn't have given 30 years ago to have this "declined" standard of living!!!
You rate standard of living on toys
Cell phone, Internet, computer

Compare to homes, healthcare, a college education for their kids

Definitely!

Take your boss' cell phone away. Take your kid's phone. YOU live without your cell phone!
YOU couldn't be on this forum without the internet and you'd probably be in your parents' basement making shadow puppets.
WTF are you babbling about?
Cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, microwaves are modern conveniences.....mere toys

They have little to do with your standard of living compared to your home, healthcare expenses, college expenses

That is what our wages have not kept up with

Wrong.

It is not the workers who have become wealthy in the last 30 years. Their standard of living has declined.

FDR provided a way to take care of those who need it. Corporate policies and wages have made sure that more people need it

Let's get specific and NOT generalizations, myths, memes,etc. that people like you depend on...i..e 30sec sound bites, headlines since you don't seem to read to quickly!
Let's see 30 years ago I was 42 years old. Just started to use internet at my employer. Didn't have a cell phone.
View attachment 60681

View attachment 60682

Think of it! in 30 years 90% of Americans can get in touch directly with anyone in the world at anytime!

I really don't understand why with the Internet so easy and fast to use idiots still come up with these kind of UNSUBSTANTIATED statements!

"workers who have become wealthy in the last 30 years. Their standard of living has declined."

What I wouldn't have given 30 years ago to have this "declined" standard of living!!!

Definitely!

Take your boss' cell phone away. Take your kid's phone. YOU live without your cell phone!
YOU couldn't be on this forum without the internet and you'd probably be in your parents' basement making shadow puppets.
Cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, microwaves are modern conveniences.....mere toys

They have little to do with your standard of living compared to your home, healthcare expenses, college expenses

All of which the federal government should have nothing to do with...

Wrong.

View attachment 60681

View attachment 60682

Definitely!

Then why don't you give up your toys? They are so inconsequential. Tell that to the next generation.
Oh as far as homes? Percent of Americans Who Own Their Home | Statistic Brain

HEY are you smart enough to see the numbers going up??????
Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 11.05.37 PM.png

How about idiots like you that do stupid things with your spare time like this which CAUSES health care expenses?

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 11.14.48 PM.png

...Japan declared war on us because we were economically strangling them...
And we were 'economically strangling them' because they were slaughtering Chinese by the millions and gobbling-up vast tracts of mainland eastern Asia.

You don't think that piece of shit fdr cared about Chinese people, do you?
Yeah, I do, but most likely in a secondary fashion, intending, instead, to retard Japanese progress in its conquest of China; stopping them while they could still be stopped.

View attachment 60681

View attachment 60682

Definitely!

Then why don't you give up your toys? They are so inconsequential. Tell that to the next generation.

View attachment 60820
How about idiots like you that do stupid things with your spare time like this which CAUSES health care expenses?

View attachment 60817
As long I gots them microwave ovens, VCRs and one a them cell phone things, who needs a home, healthcare or advanced education?

I got all the standard of living I need

Conservative utopia

View attachment 60681

View attachment 60682

Definitely!

View attachment 60820

View attachment 60817
As long I gots them microwave ovens, VCRs and one a them cell phone things, who needs a home, healthcare or advanced education?

Conservative utopia
Idiot... Did you not see that home ownership is going up?
Idiots... like you doing stupid things like this don't deserve any consideration as you are doing what Darwin said.. survival of the fittest!

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 8.21.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 8.20.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 8.20.28 AM.png

Right-winger You are a Darwin Award winner!

Definitely!

View attachment 60820

View attachment 60817

Conservative utopia
Idiots... like you doing stupid things like this don't deserve any consideration as you are doing what Darwin said.. survival of the fittest!

View attachment 60831 View attachment 60832 View attachment 60833
Idiot

The Homeownership Rate Is Near a 30-Year Low. Could It Be Hitting Bottom?

...Ridiculous.
Not in the context of the original and complete statement...

Yeah, I do, but most likely in a secondary fashion, intending, instead, to retard Japanese progress in its conquest of China; stopping them while they could still be stopped.
Conceding secondary status to his 'care' about Chinese people, and primary status to concern over geopolitik.

Very few human beings could look upon photographs of the Rape of Nanking without feeling some substantive measure of compassion.

Get real.

No evidence in fdr's so-called character that he cared about any people. He didn't care about Americans, why would he care about Chinese? And where is the evidence he had any idea about the scope of what happened at Nanjing, and if he did, when? He didn't care about Jews being slaughtered, he didn't care about the rights and lives of Americans, he didn't care that African Americans were being deliberately infected with incurable disease, he didn't care about the sanctity of his own marriage, he never kept his word....this was not a 'moral' being by any measure.

No evidence in fdr's so-called character that he cared about any people. He didn't care about Americans, why would he care about Chinese? And where is the evidence he had any idea about the scope of what happened at Nanjing, and if he did, when? He didn't care about Jews being slaughtered, he didn't care about the rights and lives of Americans, he didn't care that African Americans were being deliberately infected with incurable disease, he didn't care about the sanctity of his own marriage, he never kept his word....this was not a 'moral' being by any measure.

I think you need to see someone about your mental health.

IF FDR didn't care about the Chinese and Jews, why did he take us to war with the Axis? You do get we were attacked because we weren't sitting idly by... that was the point.

Definitely!

View attachment 60820

View attachment 60817

Conservative utopia

Idiot

Strange this statistic shows differently...
Percent of Americans Who Own Their Home | Statistic Brain

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 10.49.28 AM.png

Not caring and not being able to do anything about it are seperate things

View attachment 60820

View attachment 60817

Conservative utopia

Idiot

Strange this statistic shows differently...
Percent of Americans Who Own Their Home | Statistic Brain

View attachment 60850
I'm talking a thirty year trend and you are cherry picking a few years with tenths of a percent difference

Go play in the snow

Forum List

Back