Who was president when this happened:In 2011 U.S Gave $3.7 million to Wuhan Laboratory for Conducting Virus Experiments With Bats

Hmmm...
The MSM has been blaming Trump for the COVID-19 deaths... but in doing search for "What year was the $3.7 million given to Wuhan Lab" the following
was the only source I could find.
The National Institutes of Health (NIAID R01AI110964)

It starts with in an article published by the Daily Mail, so we have start with a grain of salt...

Second if NIH was working with Wuhan University on virus strains from Bats, why would they be doing that most likely? Could it to be to better understand viruses that dirive from bats and how best to combat them...

Ebola is believed to come from bats.

By the way: The other American institutes that have partnered with the research lab, include: University of Alabama, University of North Texas Eco Health Alliance, Harvard University, and the United States National Wildlife Federation.

What is Alabama and Texas doing working with the Commies...

Why'd you leave these off the list?
No need to answer,we know.

"Harvard University, and the United States National Wildlife Federation."

The daily mail article is very thorough. They said they obtained documents.

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

So you don’t believe this article?

From the daily mail?

No, definitely not.

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

From the daily mail?

No, definitely not.

What do you consider credible sources? List them.

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

It is not to say I believe or not... I just don't consider them a source of news as they are unreliable...

What sources do you consider credible?

I will entertain a source that uses credible references or has a history of using information that has turned out to be truth...

This is the Daily Mail... They are gutter press and I actually know one of there journalists...

This is in there article:
According to one unverified claim, scientists at the institute could have become infected after being sprayed with blood containing the virus, and then passed it on to the local community.
unverified : We made this up, cause we are sure as hell not backing this up.

While scientists believe that the virus jumped to humans from wild animals sold as food in a market in Wuhan, conspiracy theorists promote different assumptions.
Some of them claim that the virus, formally known as SARS-CoV-2, could be a biological warfare weapon engineered there. Others suspect that it escaped from the lab.
Some and Others: That would be the Daily Mail cleaner who got a chemistry set when she was 12 years old.

Finally buried at the bottom:
Shi told the respected science journal Scientific American last month of her relief when, having checked back through disposal records, none of the genome sequences matched their virus samples.

'That really took a load off my mind. I had not slept a wink for days,' she said.

Did they world leading virus experts say COVID19 is highly unlikely to produced in a lab and debunked 6 weeks ago...

That is why this article & thread is a laugh. It starts believing the Conspiracy Theory has any merit. No it doesn't and by referring to it you are just showing us you a ignorant fool to be played with..

More from the article buried way down:

Dr Keusch, Professor of Medicine and International Health at Boston University's Schools of Medicine and Public Health, stressed that no release of viruses from a high-level lab, such as the one in Wuhan, 'has ever happened'.

He defended his peers in the Chinese city as he said: 'The Wuhan lab is designed to the highest standards with redundant safety systems and the highest level of training.

'Many of its research faculty trained at a similar laboratory in Galveston, Texas. So we know the Wuhan team is as qualified as the Texas group…

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

It is not to say I believe or not... I just don't consider them a source of news as they are unreliable...

What sources do you consider credible?

I will entertain a source that uses credible references or has a history of using information that has turned out to be truth...

This is the Daily Mail... They are gutter press and I actually know one of there journalists...

This is in there article:
According to one unverified claim, scientists at the institute could have become infected after being sprayed with blood containing the virus, and then passed it on to the local community.
unverified : We made this up, cause we are sure as hell not backing this up.

While scientists believe that the virus jumped to humans from wild animals sold as food in a market in Wuhan, conspiracy theorists promote different assumptions.
Some of them claim that the virus, formally known as SARS-CoV-2, could be a biological warfare weapon engineered there. Others suspect that it escaped from the lab.
Some and Others: That would be the Daily Mail cleaner who got a chemistry set when she was 12 years old.

Finally buried at the bottom:
Shi told the respected science journal Scientific American last month of her relief when, having checked back through disposal records, none of the genome sequences matched their virus samples.

'That really took a load off my mind. I had not slept a wink for days,' she said.

Did they world leading virus experts say COVID19 is highly unlikely to produced in a lab and debunked 6 weeks ago...

That is why this article & thread is a laugh. It starts believing the Conspiracy Theory has any merit. No it doesn't and by referring to it you are just showing us you a ignorant fool to be played with..

More from the article buried way down:

Dr Keusch, Professor of Medicine and International Health at Boston University's Schools of Medicine and Public Health, stressed that no release of viruses from a high-level lab, such as the one in Wuhan, 'has ever happened'.

He defended his peers in the Chinese city as he said: 'The Wuhan lab is designed to the highest standards with redundant safety systems and the highest level of training.

'Many of its research faculty trained at a similar laboratory in Galveston, Texas. So we know the Wuhan team is as qualified as the Texas group…

What are your credible sources? It’s not a tough question.

Hmmm...
The MSM has been blaming Trump for the COVID-19 deaths... but in doing search for "What year was the $3.7 million given to Wuhan Lab" the following

It starts with in an article published by the Daily Mail, so we have start with a grain of salt...

Second if NIH was working with Wuhan University on virus strains from Bats, why would they be doing that most likely? Could it to be to better understand viruses that dirive from bats and how best to combat them...

By the way: The other American institutes that have partnered with the research lab, include: University of Alabama, University of North Texas Eco Health Alliance, Harvard University, and the United States National Wildlife Federation.

You are right about Alabama and Texas which should be investigated as well as this:
US National Institutes of Health, The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals in
Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.

This research was supported by NIAID award R01AI110964.
NIAID conducts and supports research — at NIH, throughout the United States, and worldwide — to study the causes of infectious and immune-mediated diseases, and to develop better means of preventing, diagno

BUT NONE OF YOU SEEM TO WANT TO PUT THE BLAME ON WHO WAS THE PRESIDENT AT THIS TIME?
WHY DIDN'T OBAMA BEING THE PERSON WHO IN HIS OWN WORDS...

When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
The Omniscient Obama... the ...God...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

YET this "God" allowed the NIH to fund the COVID-19 pandemic?
ANY one seen any article pointing this out from the MSM?

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

Wingers LOVE their Trumpy Brit tabloids. :)
  • Overall, we rate Daily Mail Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information.

Daily mail:

View attachment 322918

Garbage site.

From the daily mail?

No, definitely not.

What do you consider credible sources? List them.
Go here: Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

Reliable sources are listed.

Hint: Breightbart and Daily mail are not among them.

Hmmm...
Iirc we had a partnership going to PREVENT things like covid19. tRump cancelled it. Look what happened then.

Your lies were debunked weeks ago. Ask your handlers for new lies, idiot.

Hmmm...

You are right about Alabama and Texas which should be investigated as well as this:
US National Institutes of Health, The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals in

NIAID conducts and supports research — at NIH, throughout the United States, and worldwide — to study the causes of infectious and immune-mediated diseases, and to develop better means of preventing, diagno

BUT NONE OF YOU SEEM TO WANT TO PUT THE BLAME ON WHO WAS THE PRESIDENT AT THIS TIME?

When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Actually they were funding the fight against this Virus before they knew it was coming...

Right I am going to repeat myself again.

Please show us some actual hard evidence of this virus being made in a lab....

Other wise SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY CAN YOU NOT DRAG YOURSELF OVER AMERICAN DEAD BODIES TO PUSH A CONSPIRACY THEORY.
SO FUCKING PUT UP.... IT TAKES A LOW PIECE OF SCUM TO LEVERAGE PEOPLES GRIEF AND SELL THEM A FALSE NARRATIVE...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Hmmm...
Iirc we had a partnership going to PREVENT things like covid19. tRump cancelled it. Look what happened then.

Your lies were debunked weeks ago. Ask your handlers for new lies, idiot.
Lol, you don't even understand the topic do you.

Get lost Nostrils.

Hmmm...

Actually they were funding the fight against this Virus before they knew it was coming...

Right I am going to repeat myself again.

Please show us some actual hard evidence of this virus being made in a lab....

Other wise SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY CAN YOU NOT DRAG YOURSELF OVER AMERICAN DEAD BODIES TO PUSH A CONSPIRACY THEORY.
SO FUCKING PUT UP.... IT TAKES A LOW PIECE OF SCUM TO LEVERAGE PEOPLES GRIEF AND SELL THEM A FALSE NARRATIVE...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Studying the known connection between bats and the these SARS like viruses should be commended not condemned.

Conservatives outraged that we spend money to research viruses that might cause pandemics.

What a bunch of luddites.

How'd that $3.7m "tax payer funded" investment work out for ya? Stupid is as stupid does. The US giving China money to study viruses!? Are they our ally now? I'm not sure they know that, they just think we're stupid.

Wow. I'd start crafting the campaign ads now. Obama/Biden funded the lab where the Wuhan virus was created. Bad optics. And emphasize, thats when Plugs was still playing with a full deck.

Start the campaign against really stupid false narratives and really stupid conspiracy theory's.
I agree. This would effectively put an end to every future democrat campaign for almost every elected position in the entire country.

Conservatives outraged that we spend money to research viruses that might cause pandemics.

What a bunch of luddites.

How'd that $3.7m "tax payer funded" investment work out for ya? Stupid is as stupid does. The US giving China money to study viruses!? Are they our ally now? I'm not sure they know that, they just think we're stupid.

Since that is where a lot of new viruses come from, I'm good with the study. Why did Democrats and Republicans stop funding the research into a vaccine for these corona-viruses? They had one ready for testing in 2016!

Hmmm...
Always good for a laugh hm... Along with far-right conservative garbage media outlets. Try reality.
Daily Mail has been widely criticised for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[13][14][15][16][17] and for copyright violations.[18] It is treated as unreliable as a source for articles in Wikipedia....

Hmmm...
Always good for a laugh hm... Along with far-right conservative garbage media outlets. Try reality.
Daily Mail has been widely criticised for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[13][14][15][16][17] and for copyright violations.[18] It is treated as unreliable as a source for articles in Wikipedia....

Hmmm...

And it is not a conspiracy against Republicans LOL....

Forum List

Back