Who was president when this happened:In 2011 U.S Gave $3.7 million to Wuhan Laboratory for Conducting Virus Experiments With Bats

Hmmm...
The MSM has been blaming Trump for the COVID-19 deaths... but in doing search for "What year was the $3.7 million given to Wuhan Lab" the following
was the only source I could find.
The National Institutes of Health (NIAID R01AI110964)

It starts with in an article published by the Daily Mail, so we have start with a grain of salt...

Second if NIH was working with Wuhan University on virus strains from Bats, why would they be doing that most likely? Could it to be to better understand viruses that dirive from bats and how best to combat them...

Ebola is believed to come from bats.

By the way: The other American institutes that have partnered with the research lab, include: University of Alabama, University of North Texas Eco Health Alliance, Harvard University, and the United States National Wildlife Federation.

What is Alabama and Texas doing working with the Commies...

You are right about Alabama and Texas which should be investigated as well as this:
US National Institutes of Health, The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals in
Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.

This research was supported by NIAID award R01AI110964.
NIAID conducts and supports research — at NIH, throughout the United States, and worldwide — to study the causes of infectious and immune-mediated diseases, and to develop better means of preventing, diagno

BUT NONE OF YOU SEEM TO WANT TO PUT THE BLAME ON WHO WAS THE PRESIDENT AT THIS TIME?
WHY DIDN'T OBAMA BEING THE PERSON WHO IN HIS OWN WORDS...

When Obama said on his nomination....“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
The Omniscient Obama... the ...God...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

YET this "God" allowed the NIH to fund the COVID-19 pandemic?
ANY one seen any article pointing this out from the MSM?

Actually they were funding the fight against this Virus before they knew it was coming...

Right I am going to repeat myself again.

Please show us some actual hard evidence of this virus being made in a lab....

Other wise SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY CAN YOU NOT DRAG YOURSELF OVER AMERICAN DEAD BODIES TO PUSH A CONSPIRACY THEORY.
SO FUCKING PUT UP.... IT TAKES A LOW PIECE OF SCUM TO LEVERAGE PEOPLES GRIEF AND SELL THEM A FALSE NARRATIVE...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?
Show us HARD EVIDENCE it wasn’t.

Hmmm...
The MSM has been blaming Trump for the COVID-19 deaths... but in doing search for "What year was the $3.7 million given to Wuhan Lab" the following
Iirc we had a partnership going to PREVENT things like covid19. tRump cancelled it. Look what happened then.

Your lies were debunked weeks ago. Ask your handlers for new lies, idiot.
Lol, you don't even understand the topic do you.

Get lost Nostrils.
Yes, I understand the topic, and understand you are still pushing lies that we’re debunked weeks ago, Crayon Muncher.

So they were studying the virus in the city that RELEASED the virus.........

So did they fuck up and sell the wrong bats to the wet markets................

Interesting....and we helped fund the shit.

Hmmm...
Iirc we had a partnership going to PREVENT things like covid19. tRump cancelled it. Look what happened then.

Get lost Nostrils.
Yes, I understand the topic, and understand you are still pushing lies that we’re debunked weeks ago, Crayon Muncher.
Lol, no ya don't.

If true, that is a bombshell, but if its not verified its just bullshit.
I found this 2nd article, looks bad....er true....or circular reporting from the "Daily Mail"....
National Institute of Health, among many other US institutes, to have partnered with Wuhan Institute of Virology
In a report published by the Daily Mail, the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) was conducting the coronavirus experiments on mammals, with funds received from the United States National Institute of Health.

"Now we learn that the U.S. government actually provided millions in funding to the very same lab where the virus may have been developed and released, according to the UK Daily Mail — which, once again, scooped all American media who are more focused on Trump ‘gotcha’ questions: "

This gives new meaning to the term 'fucking yourself'!

Hmmm...
Duh.. Trump traveled back in time and used Jedi mind tricks on the Obama administration...Duh

Hmmm...
The problem is that this virus experimentation has been going on for decades, all in the name of prevention, so the trail will run cold all day long because it appears to be legit.

It's not, but when has that ever mattered?

Conservatives outraged that we spend money to research viruses that might cause pandemics.

What a bunch of luddites.

How'd that $3.7m "tax payer funded" investment work out for ya? Stupid is as stupid does. The US giving China money to study viruses!? Are they our ally now? I'm not sure they know that, they just think we're stupid.
Hard to say. Basic research often has a nebulous value.

You weren’t under the impression that the grant was going to be sufficient to prevent the current pandemic? That would seem to be what you’re implying.

If true, that is a bombshell, but if its not verified its just bullshit.
I found this 2nd article, looks bad....er true....or circular reporting from the "Daily Mail"....
National Institute of Health, among many other US institutes, to have partnered with Wuhan Institute of Virology
In a report published by the Daily Mail, the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) was conducting the coronavirus experiments on mammals, with funds received from the United States National Institute of Health.

"Now we learn that the U.S. government actually provided millions in funding to the very same lab where the virus may have been developed and released, according to the UK Daily Mail — which, once again, scooped all American media who are more focused on Trump ‘gotcha’ questions: "
This may be too complicated for most of you to follow:

His-tagged nucleocapsid protein (NP) of the following viruses were expressed and purified in E. coli for this study: SARSr-CoV Rp3; human coronaviruses (HCoVs) HKU1, OC43, 229E, NL63; Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); and Ebola virus (EBOV). In addition, the receptor binding domains (RBD) of the spike protein (S) from SARS-CoV, bat SARSr-CoVs Rp3, WIV1, and SHC014 were produced in mammalian cells (Ge et al. 2013; Yang et al. 2016).

Polyclonal antibodies against each of the six NPs were prepared in rabbits as previously published (He et al. 2006). Cross-activity was evaluated with ELISA and Western blot (Supplementary Figures S1, S2). No significant cross-activity was detected among NPs and their corresponding antibodies for Rp3, MERS-CoV, NL63, or 229E. Cross-reaction was detected between OC43 and HKU1 as reported previously (Lehmann et al. 2008).

The Rp3 NP was chosen to develop a SARSr-CoV specific ELISA for serosurveillance. Micro-titer plates were coated with 100 ng/well of recombinant Rp3 NP and incubated with human sera in duplicates at a dilution of 1:20, followed by detection with HRP labeled goat anti-human IgG antibodies (Proteintech, Wuhan, China) at a dilution of 1:20,000. The 240 random serum samples collected in Wuhan and two SARS positive samples from Zhujiang Hospital, Southern Medical University (kindly provided by Prof. Xiaoyan Che)1 were used to set a cutoff value. We used the mean OD value of the 240 samples plus three standard deviations to set the cutoff value at 0.41. A total of six positive samples were detected by ELISA (Fig. 1B). The specificity of these positive samples was confirmed by Western blot with recombinant Rp3 NP (Fig. 1C) together with NP of NL63, MERS-CoV and EBOV. The degree of reactivity in Western blot correlated well with the ELISA OD readings, providing further confidence in the ELISA screening method. None of the sera reacted with NPs of either MERS-CoV or EBOV. On the other hand, all 10 human sera (9 from Jinning and 1 from Wuhan), regardless of their Rp3 NP reactivity, reacted strongly with the NL63 NP as expected due to high prevalence of NL63 infection in humans worldwide (Abdul-Rasool and Fielding 2010).

We conducted a virus neutralization test for the six positive samples targeting two SARSr-CoVs, WIV1 and WIV16 (Ge et al. 2013; Yang et al. 2016). None of them were able to neutralize either virus. These sera also failed to react by Western blot with any of the recombinant RBD proteins from SARS-CoV or the three bat SARSr-CoVs Rp3, WIV1, and SHC014. We also performed viral nucleic acid detection in oral and fecal swabs and blood cells, and none of these were positive.

The demography and travel histories of the six positive individuals (four male, two female) are as follows. Two males (JN162, 45 years old, JN129, 51 years old) are from the Dafengkou village; two males (JN117, 49 years old, JN059, 57 years old) from Lvxi village; and two females (JN053, JN041, both 55 years old), from Tianjing village. In the 12 months prior to the sampling date, JN041 was the only individual who travelled outside of Yunnan, to Shenzhen, a city 1400 km away from her home village (Fig. 1A). JN053 and JN059 had travelled to another county 1.4 km away from their village. JN162 had travelled to Kunming, the capital of Yunnan, 63 km away. JN129 and JN117 had never left the village. It is worth noting that all of them had observed bats flying in their villages.

Our study provides the first serological evidence of likely human infection by bat SARSr-CoVs or, potentially, related viruses. The lack of prior exposure to SARS patients by the people surveyed, their lack of prior travel to areas heavily affected by SARS during the outbreak, and the rapid decline of detectable antibodies to SARS-CoV in recovered patients within 2–3 years after infection strongly suggests that positive serology obtained in this study is not due to prior infection with SARS-CoV (Wu et al. 2007). The 2.7% seropositivity for the high risk group of residents living in close proximity to bat colonies suggests that spillover is a relatively rare event, however this depends on how long antibodies persist in people, since other individuals may have been exposed and antibodies waned. During questioning, none of the 6 seropositive subjects could recall any clinical symptoms in the past 12 months, suggesting that their bat SARSr-CoV infection either occurred before the time of sampling, or that infections were subclinical or caused only mild symptoms. Our previous work based on cellular and humanized mouse infection studies suggest that these viruses are less virulent than SARS-CoV (Ge et al. 2013; Menachery et al. 2016; Yang et al. 2016). Masked palm civets appeared to play a role as intermediate hosts of SARS-CoV in the 2002–2003 outbreak (Guan et al. 2003). However, considering that these individuals have a high chance of direct exposure to bat secretion in their villages, this study further supports the notion that some bat SARSr-CoVs are able to directly infect humans without intermediate hosts, as suggested by receptor entry and animal infection studies (Menachery et al. 2016).

The failure of these NP ELISA positive sera to either neutralize live virus or react with RBD proteins in Western blot could be explained by at least two hypotheses. First, the immune response to the bat SARSr-CoV S protein may be weaker than that to the NP protein or may wane more rapidly, especially in subclinical infections, resulting in antibody levels is too low to be detected by our assays. Secondly, other bat SARSr-CoV variants may be circulating in bats in these villages that have highly divergent S proteins and have not yet been detected in our surveillance studies.

Coronaviruses are known to have a high mutation rate during replication and are prone to recombination if different viruses infect the same individual (Knipe et al. 2013). From our previous studies of bat SARSr-CoVs in the two caves near these villages, we have found genetically highly diverse bat SARSr-CoVs and evidence of frequent coinfection of two or more different SARSr-CoVs in the same bat (Ge et al. 2013). Our current study suggests that our surveillance is not exhaustive, as one would have expected, and that further, more extensive surveillance in this region is warranted. It might also be prudent to combine serological surveillance with molecular surveillance of bats in future, despite the technological challenges that this represents

So please try to comprehend this

Hmmm...

Get lost Nostrils.
Lol, no ya don't.
What crayon color is your favorite flavor?

Did you comprehend it? It looks like your just copied and pasted the article.

YOU talk about "comprehension"??? From someone who wrote:
"You weren’t under the impression that the grant was going to be sufficient to prevent the current pandemic? That would seem to be what you’re implying."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmmm...
Why is the USA funding germ warfare in other countries anyway

Wow. I'd start crafting the campaign ads now. Obama/Biden funded the lab where the Wuhan virus was created. Bad optics. And emphasize, thats when Plugs was still playing with a full deck.

Maybe you should just get back to fixing that slice instead.

I never slice. Who is that woman hitting a tennis ball?

Moron, that “woman” was named as a top male athlete of a generation.

"You weren’t under the impression that the grant was going to be sufficient to prevent the current pandemic? That would seem to be what you’re implying."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes. I question the comprehension of people who copy and paste large sections of highly technical documents with no commentary, as anyone should.

You’ve given no indication that you have any idea what you posted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes. I question the comprehension of people who copy and paste large sections of highly technical documents with no commentary, as anyone should.

You’ve given no indication that you have any idea what you posted.
Who in the hell are you? What qualifies YOU for my reading comprehension? You believe the MSM on everything and I find that
incomprehensible ! I've given you proof of the MSM bias time and time and you've NOT refuted this!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative,
coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

Forum List

Back