Who Was the Copilot???

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
All of the BS about the pilot being outside the cockpit of the German Airliner begs the question of who was the copilot and what was he/she doing. Why isn't anyone asking these questions?

I read that this is a photo of him. His family moved from Marseille which is reportedly a heavily populated Muslim enclave. Why they moved they didn't say. (the report)

andreas-lubitz.jpg

Yet in another report it has a friend of his saying he was very cheerful, showed no sign of depression and was a runner who participated in races, etc. This even recently. So I am not so sure this story about depression is true.

I read that this is a photo of him. His family moved from Marseille which is reportedly a heavily populated Muslim enclave. Why they moved they didn't say. (the report)

andreas-lubitz.jpg
I heard he was a born again Christian.

lol! I bet you did! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to spring the Protestant Christian number. Not long, I see. Do you have a link for that or are you just predicting right now?

Curious lack of biographical information on Google. Wondering if someone or something is attempting to suppress information about him. Only mention of the name is in conneciton with the crash. Tried searching for entries prior but there isn't anything. One possible mention on an FAA newsletter site, but the middle name is spelled slightly differently.

andreas-lubitz.jpg

Couldn't help yourself, could you? I'm no fan of the tide of Muslim filth washing-up on our shores, but your slavish Jew worshipping and enabling can be just as nauseating as the smell of unwashed Pakis.

andreas-lubitz.jpg
Every interest group says something different. The Jew haters and anti-Zionists CON$ervative sites say Lubitz is a very Jewish name, and the Muslim/Islam hating CON$ervative sites say he was a Muslim convert.

andreas-lubitz.jpg
Every interest group says something different. The Jew haters and anti-Zionists CON$ervative sites say Lubitz is a very Jewish name, and the Muslim/Islam hating CON$ervative sites say he was a Muslim convert.

Saw a lot of Catholic hate sites claiming he was a Muslim convert as well. 'We hate Catholics' site I mean, not hate sites of Catholics. :)

His facebook page was removed in the last couple days. Google did have an archived copy of his front page. A nu ber of islamic hero worship pages sprung up for him then quickly disappeared.
Curious lack of biographical information on Google. Wondering if someone or something is attempting to suppress information about him. Only mention of the name is in conneciton with the crash. Tried searching for entries prior but there isn't anything. One possible mention on an FAA newsletter site, but the middle name is spelled slightly differently.

Forum List

Back